The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's because he's Aussie amirite? ;)

Probably. Australians, especially over in the eastern states, are a bunch of corporatist-progressive virtue-signalers.

W.A. is like the redneck/white trash state of Australia, over here we're more backwards and politically incorrect, less annoying than Queensland though. :D

Last edited:
PC seems finally to have died so browsing for a new one.

Should probably wait until exams are done to get one but eh. I'm a very stable genius. Like, really smart. I don't need revision.

Had an outlet go bad and it caused a triple kill. Had to get my dad to help me a bit but I think we finally have it all sorted out. Owning an old house is fucking irritating.

Worrying my ass off. The past few days I haven't really had much of a libido. This shouldn't be happening at 17. The past few days, I woke up and I wasn't at full mast, which makes this even more scary.

It might just be from overmasturbation, and the lack of steel in the morning could just be because I'm waking up at 1pm.

I am just paranoid that my balls are just shutting off. I've had this fear once before and it was nothing but still I'm scared shitless right now.

balls were shutting off.

604053-rescue-pack-front-light-on.jpg

Reactions: PrincessHades