The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My local liquor store has most bottles of liquor up to ~$40 out in the open, but if you want your Hennessy you have to take a Hennessy Ticket from the little Hennessy Box and hand it to the cashier who will then hand you your Hennessy after you've paid. No idea why they do that.

Well, it's a small price to pay for Diversity and Multiculturalism of thought really. Unless you're a Bigot.

Wouldn't the implication be it's black Americans stealing that specific drink? The only forced Diversity and Multiculturalism in that regard would be on behalf of formerly slave-owning America > black slaves.

Unless there's some trend of the Vietnamese loving Hennessy that I didn't know about.

Wouldn't the implication be it's black Americans stealing that specific drink? The only forced Diversity and Multiculturalism in that regard would be on behalf of formerly slave-owning America > black slaves.

Unless there's some trend of the Vietnamese loving Hennessy that I didn't know about.

It has nothing to do with slavery per se. It's rap/ghetto culture that has put Hennessey on a pedestal:

https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/hennessey

far from garbage. It's infinitely better than most of the shitty rum and gin that you drink ... that's for sure

That being said, im a whisky drinker so that shit is way too sweet for me. It's like candy.

edit: Btw the rap culture has brought down the name of hennessy, not raised it. It was a far more revered(and at one time considered one of the worlds best cognacs) before these clowns started posing with it in every shitty video.