The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm sure you have an intimate knowledge of every shit thrash band.

NextYear.jpg

Yea, but who actually buys unshelled cashews anyways? Most "raw cashews" you see in the store have been roasted once to remove the toxic shell.

Yeah but they're just so charming you can't hate them. Even people who don't listen to them tell me they'd love to see them play live or that they saw them live unintentionally and it was the most fun they ever had.

I saw them live back in 09 and they were alright. At the time they were a slightly above average opener party thrash, so im not sure if they have stepped up their live game or not. I broke my ankle in the mosh pit during their last track, so I was having a good time up until that point at least.

Men’s Health “We’re asking a lot of men, in light of the #MeToo movement, how men can grow in 2018.”

Floyd Mayweather: “The who?”

MH: “The #MeToo movement. Women speaking out about sexual assault.”

FM: “When you say ‘me too’ ... When somebody is like, ‘I got a Rolls Royce, I be like ‘me too.’’ When somebody say they got a private jet, I say, ‘Me too. I got two. Me too.’”

MH: “This is a very different —”

FM: “Well, I didn’t know! My Me Too movement from the beginning was whenever somebody said what they have I’m like, ‘me too.’ Somebody say they got a billion dollars, I say, ‘I made a billion dollars, me too.’”

:lol:

Reactions: tagradh and CiG
At the moment I have found the time to prepare and cook one of my famous / infamous Curries. I am self-taught and have crafted and perfected the Art. My Curries would make a strong-man weep. After just one mouthful, even the strongest, hardened man would be running to the fridge and start snapping at the ice and frost like Dogs.