The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fingers crossed. It would be great to see the legacy of Havel win-out and central Europe could really use a set-back to this populist wave.

There's actually a bunch of candidates that aer worth it to choose from, but the idiotic fanbase of Zeman will overvote any good outcome I'm afraid.

Who are you voting for?

Young doctor Marek Hilšer. I even used a calculator and we agree on most stuff, if not all. He's against leaving EU which I consider absolutely crucial, he's modern, smart, young.

He doesn't have much chances but he might surprise I think. A lot of people I know talk about voting him.

It looks like the second round will be Zeman x Drahoš though, in that case I will vote against Zeman, obvs.

Marek_Hilser_foto_David_Konecny.jpg

Damn he looks just like you except with a cleft chin. Sexy as fuck, I'd vote for him too.

Young doctor Marek Hilšer. I even used a calculator and we agree on most stuff, if not all. He's against leaving EU which I consider absolutely crucial, he's modern, smart, young.

He doesn't have much chances but he might surprise I think. A lot of people I know talk about voting him.

It looks like the second round will be Zeman x Drahoš though, in that case I will vote against Zeman, obvs.

Our current government is pro leaving EU... Fucking shitheads, destroying the country. They even want to jail Nergal for his actions. Preposterous.

Reactions: Onder
being real naive with that Germs love Turks comment thurr. Germans have a clear divide of those pesky brown people to do menial labor and the sophisticated Deutsche Leute...

"I don't really have a good argument against what Ozz said so to express my disagreement with his opinion I will just call him fat and stupid like everyone else does. That'll show him."

As if your post merited anything else, though I doubt that you would be capable of giving an informed response had I been so charitable. And, for what it's worth, I take the claim of calling you fat 2-3 years ago before it became popular.

Yes, it's true that many Germans are increasingly frustrated with Merkel, but the refugee crisis and the German government's integration and refugee support program aren't the main cause. If it was, the AfD would have done better. She's been in power for 16 years and people are ready for somebody else. But instead, she's staying in power, and another coalition between SPD and Union will just mean more discontent because such an order gives no choice for moderate alternatives. But don't mistake that for this Merkel myth getting spun around.

Fun fact: fake news and conspiracy theories from the US about Germany worked their way into the country during the election and became talking points for the AfD. "No-Go Zones," for example, made in the USA.