The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Worrying my ass off. The past few days I haven't really had much of a libido. This shouldn't be happening at 17. The past few days, I woke up and I wasn't at full mast, which makes this even more scary.

It might just be from overmasturbation, and the lack of steel in the morning could just be because I'm waking up at 1pm.

I am just paranoid that my balls are just shutting off. I've had this fear once before and it was nothing but still I'm scared shitless right now.

A friend of mine had the same symptoms as you and then he woke up one morning as a homosexual. See a doctor immediately before the transformation is complete.

A friend of mine had the same symptoms as you and then he woke up one morning as a homosexual. See a doctor immediately before the transformation is complete.

If I'm bisexual does that mean mean that I lose half of my sexuality?

Up at 2 AM looking for the gummy worms someone misplaced. Fuck. I've been walking around the kitchen for 20 minutes

I'm drinking some black tea but I feel like I should get drunk today and listen to some stupid metal. Well I already had a beer and listened to Abigail, so I just have to get out there and drink more beers.

watchin' this, eatin' lay's

220px-Americanpsychoposter.jpg

Last edited:
If I'm bisexual does that mean mean that I lose half of my sexuality?

You could just be bi-sexual, when you see a woman and guy you like, you want to see her lips around his cock and stuff, maybe get in the action, you could eat her pussy, have him toss your salad and fuck her face and stuff, give/ get a reach around, get a double handjob, give him a kiss etc...

In the express line to buy one item. Stuck behind a hispanic woman with 2 kids. She clogs up express buying two weeks worth of formula and baby food with WIC while wearing $100+ shoes. I see her load her food into a shiny Audi sedan. God bless America.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessHades
In the express line to buy one item. Stuck behind a hispanic woman with 2 kids. She clogs up express buying two weeks worth of formula and baby food with WIC while wearing $100+ shoes. I see her load her food into a shiny Audi sedan. God bless America.

Randon question:

If you had 40 items and the express lane was for 20 or fewer items, would going through the express lane in two trips be faster than going through normal checkout once in most cases? Hmmm...

Randon question:

If you had 40 items and the express lane was for 20 or fewer items, would going through the express lane in two trips be faster than going through normal checkout once in most cases? Hmmm...

No, because there would be people with 100 items in your way. Using coupons, WIC, SNAP, etc.

Guess that's why there is one in most stores here, not really many minorities.

No joke: We have two Walmart Supercenters in town. The one with majority white customers has self checkout, the one with majority black customers does not, and they are only around 6 miles apart.

Reminds me of when my wife and I stopped at a walmart somewhere between here and close to Cleveland where her family lives. We got like $80 worth of stuff and my debit card was declined repeatedly. I called the bank and asked what was up and they said someone attempted to use my card in a "known high crime area" and I had to confirm I was there and they asked how long I was going to be there.

Reactions: Dak