The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Eh... I like Slayer a lot, but not quite enough for that much money and effort.

The biggest trip I've ever made just to see one show was Colorado for Ween two years ago, their first show after being "retired" for ~5 years. Ween is easily one of my top 20 artists though, Slayer's more like #100.

Oh, I totally wouldn't dump that much into just a Slayer show either. I meant more like a regular trip where you visit a few cities and happen to go to a concert in one of them.

I'd rather see a Slayer cover band in someone's basement TBH, but from what I can tell Slayer live is fine. Just like everyone other 80s trash band that puts on a show in 2018.

Leave thrash metal to 21 year olds and people that love 30 packs of beer.

I'm waiting for the ex to show up at my friends place. I told her we needed to talk, Im gonna tell her I want the apartment.

Says the guy who literally drinks 30 packs of beer
You probably used to also. I mean half your post count could be counted as evidence.

Yoda has always been one of the most pretentious people on this forum, it's just his following of white trash chic that obscures it a bit.

I'm waiting for the ex to show up at my friends place. I told her we needed to talk, Im gonna tell her I want the apartment.

You probably used to also. I mean half your post count could be counted as evidence.

I'd rather have stupid posts than listen to DSBM tbh. I at least have some respect for myself to not do that.

I’m going to Berlin this summer bitches! First week ov August. If anyone has been and has any recommendations, I’d love to hear. I’m curating a list of shit to do and beers to drink. Food wise I’m kinda picky, I eat a shit load of veggies but will eat meat (chicken I eat often) sometimes. I love chicken and burgers; but I usually eat red meat like once a month. I wanna try some German dishes though, so I’ll just have a week of some terrible eating choices.

Also, I’d totally see Slayer just to say I’ve seen them.

Reactions: Dak and Onder
Thrash Metal is still kinda boring

1qqazl.jpg