The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You’re not married.

My doctor is also a close personal friend that would rather I not die.

Let’s nit pretend you’re some bastion of self control btw.

You’re not married.

I don't see how being married is relevant to drug or alcohol abuse unless saving the marriage is the reason you're stopping.

My doctor is also a close personal friend that would rather I not die.

I'll just say it must have gotten really bad if you had to resort to meds. Glad you realized you had a problem as lots of people can't or won't and cross the Rubicon and end up killing themselves or others because of it (or just go to other, harder drugs). The only indicator from others that I may have had a problem was my folks questioning how much I was drinking. Not saying I didn't realize I had a problem in other ways, but that was the only time someone actually came out and said something about it to me.

Let’s nit pretend you’re some bastion of self control btw.

I suppose

Last edited:
i don't drink as much as everyone else here
i mentioned i do meth but i'm not high every day or even every week
i've heard of a lot of other people getting a prescription for klonopin to help them stop drinking

does anyone here really have that much of a fucking problem with whatever the fuck music anyone else listens to??

Ozzman sure has a fucking hard-on for anything I listen to, post, say, or fucking do. I'm sure he's going to make a comment about my income and how I, allegedly, live in my parent's basement still.

Reactions: CiG
Wow, really? I kinda want you to drop dead.

giphy.gif

mg]

Suffering from whiplash and a bad back. I crashed on my way home from work - flew off the road and smashed into a lamp post. The weather was absolutely terrible and I just lost control. Was scary shit. Honestly the lamp post probably saved my life, or at least prevented it from being more serious. If I hadn’t hit it, I’d have ploughed into oncoming traffic. Anyway, about 10 years ago someone crashed in the back of my car and gave me a bad neck injury - this seems to have aggravated it.

Suffering from whiplash and a bad back. I crashed on my way home from work - flew off the road and smashed into a lamp post. The weather was absolutely terrible and I just lost control. Was scary shit. Honestly the lamp post probably saved my life, or at least prevented it from being more serious. If I hadn’t hit it, I’d have ploughed into oncoming traffic. Anyway, about 10 years ago someone crashed in the back of my car and gave me a bad neck injury - this seems to have aggravated it.
damn, good thing you didn't get seriously injured man!

Sorry to hear sir. Glad it wasn’t worse.

Thanks guys! I’m shaken up from it - haven’t been involved in a road accident in 10 years! But I’m more worried about the car now, hope I haven’t damaged it too badly. Two of the tyres are fucked and the bumper completely crumpled, but I’m hoping it’s nothing more than that.