The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Is there a poll? I vote for getting kicked out and then we can all lay bets on how long you last in the real world.

Solid roasts, I'm having a good laugh

Rn I'm listening to Skid Row and eating jellybeans. I ate all the good flavors so its kind of difficult

Enjoying internet access while I can...

At dinner my mom asked me how I thought I should be punished for the vape thing. Im 18 and all of my stuff has been given to me, therefore it is still mine and my parents cant take it. They can obviously kick me out or make me pay rent which I am completely fine with, or cut/charge me for internet which I am also completely fine with. The thing I have a problem with is being treated like a child.

In all honesty I dont see a problem with what I did. I broke a school rule and broke the law, but how is that a legitimate reason for something to be "wrong"? Since its MlK day I'll use civil rights as an example. Was a black guy drinking from the white water fountain "wrong" because it was illegal? Most sensible people nowadays would say no. Therefore, you cant really dismiss anything by virtue of it being against the rules. For example, driving on the wrong side of the road is illegal in most places, but is that why its wrong? Im sure some people get killed because of flawed deductive reasoning like this. Its "wrong" because it will get you and some other guy killed. With vaping, the center of the notion that it is wrong is it being in violation of the rules. However, it practically harmless to the user and it makes the bathrooms smell great.

Sorry if that was confusing but its the truth. Any advice on how to negotiate this so I dont have to leave the house or something?
Just stop being a shit at school and you wouldn't have these problems. goddamnit.

Comparing himself getting in trouble over a vape to racial segregation. Jesus fucking Christ man, if everything that comes out of your mouth is that level of diarrhea no wonder every human being on this earth older than you hates you.

Reactions: Mort Divine and CiG
Enjoying internet access while I can...

At dinner my mom asked me how I thought I should be punished for the vape thing. Im 18 and all of my stuff has been given to me, therefore it is still mine and my parents cant take it. They can obviously kick me out or make me pay rent which I am completely fine with, or cut/charge me for internet which I am also completely fine with. The thing I have a problem with is being treated like a child.

In all honesty I dont see a problem with what I did. I broke a school rule and broke the law, but how is that a legitimate reason for something to be "wrong"? Since its MlK day I'll use civil rights as an example. Was a black guy drinking from the white water fountain "wrong" because it was illegal? Most sensible people nowadays would say no. Therefore, you cant really dismiss anything by virtue of it being against the rules. For example, driving on the wrong side of the road is illegal in most places, but is that why its wrong? Im sure some people get killed because of flawed deductive reasoning like this. Its "wrong" because it will get you and some other guy killed. With vaping, the center of the notion that it is wrong is it being in violation of the rules. However, it practically harmless to the user and it makes the bathrooms smell great.

Sorry if that was confusing but its the truth. Any advice on how to negotiate this so I dont have to leave the house or something?

Become a vape salesman at school and follow the profits to your parents.

Reactions: PrincessHades
smokers-who-started-before-age-11-lead-to-obese-kids.gif

I went to the nearest shopping centre to buy some tea from England. My favorite blakkest ov the blakk my pal tea. Already crushing a second one while listening to some properly complex avant-garde contemporary classical.

I'm thinking about playing base for a starting female band, I got an offer to join them. It's like three single moms writing songs about getting drunk and shit. I think it would be ridiculous to join a band like that. And apparently they don't mind that I'm a male, which is good.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
I'm thinking about playing base for a starting female band, I got an offer to join them. It's like three single moms writing songs about getting drunk and shit. And apparently they don't mind that I'm a male, which is good.
are me and Yoda the only 2 people who think Onder should join this band?