The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Dildo!

Edit: Oops it was Jimmy that you wanted as a dildo, sorry didn't mean to insult you.

Here you go mate. Edit in dildos to your heart's content. Probably speaks more about your homosexual tendencies than mine!

TTqQsCw.jpg
95a.png

Here you go mate. Edit in dildos to your heart's content. Probably speaks more about your homosexual tendencies than mine!

TTqQsCw.jpg
omfg
with the weird lighting and weird camera angle
that guitar neck actually looks like one of those gigantic anal dildos
awesome

Nothing.

Spent last week driving around the country with my colleague.

Got drunk yesterday.

I bought a lot of cheap ass beers in plastic bottles from around the country and brought them home and now I have a lot of pilsners in my fridge. The quality is variable.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Having one of those days where I don't get dressed and order delivery food and YouTube "most fucked up" 500 different ways. I think I've regrettably about tapped that market out though, not much new depraved shit out there.

Bug Wars is sweet. Have you checked out Coyote Peterson's bite reports? He's really cheesy and has sort of moved away from the bite vids but he's gotten nabbed by some really nasty critters.

There's this one video where a guy wears a chainmail glove to handle some huge spider in a rain-forest and for the life of me have never been able to find it since I first watched it.

Last edited: