The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm in Białka Tatrzańska. The conditions are not so auspicious, but it's not that bad either. The slope here is great, and I really enjoyed the time spent here.

Heh, I forgot you were in Poland, I never heard of the place. Any day skiing is basically better than a day without it, so it's good to hear you are having fun. I have a nice week planned for Crested Butte, Colorado come February.

Back to work tomorrow and suffering from a bad bout of the Sunday dread. It’s fucking awful. I’ll be fine in a few days as always, but I’m not sure how long I can keep feeling like this at the end of every holiday!

at this moment i have just finished using a "pallet marker" to write "Blurry Dreams" in black on a giant orange bag

at some point in the future i will prolly take a pic of it and post said pic in the pics thread

I just realized that my vape has been on continuously for the past 4 days. I have a Kanger Kbox mod and it has a digital screen that comes on when its in use (if you press any buttons to hit it or adjust the wattage etc) and stays lit for a few seconds after. After I turned it on I kind of assumed that it turned off automatically once the screen was gone but apparently its on standby all the time unless you click the fire button 5 times to turn it off. At least it didnt fire accidentally in my bag.

Im a little worried about the vape itself but since there was no actual power going to the coils when it was on standby I think its fine...its probably just a battery saving thing

Currently on holiday in Bali. Staying on Gili Trawangan island in luxury accommodation with private pool. Amazing beach is a 2 minute bike ride away. Food and beer and bike rides and pool and chill. Today we’re going on a snorkeling tour around the three Gili islands in a clear bottom boat. Pretty good.

Reactions: Slammed
Damn you really lucked out heading to Bali this week and not suffering through all this heat :p
Although Melbourne is nearly 10 degrees lower than the rest of the state so you aren't missing much.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
It’s been around 30 degrees and sunny here every day. Bit rainy today but still warm. I just read that in Adelaide stone fruit is getting so hot in that the stone is burning the fruit from the inside out. Crazy shit end times etc

Apparently it was 49 in Port Augusta yesterday, but yeah SA copped it the last few days, country NSW cops it the next few days and we've had another three days between 38 and 44. Melbourne apparently had sea breezes which kept them between about 33 and 40.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
I don't think I could survive in Australia. If the summers become too hot like that I will have to migrate further north.

Depends on where you are. This isn't normal and it's also not long term. The stupid thing is how much different 45 degrees actually feels around the country. It is a big fucking country and a long way between cities but 45 degrees on the west coast can be a shitload easy to handle than 45 in the centre or on the east coast.

Oh and if you were here and migrated north in summer it would get hotter and wetter, northern Aust wet season is December to January (depending on exactly where you are) and cyclones and heat are always an option.

Time to say goodbye to my mullet. It's been a good 3 years. Going back to the buzzed hair/head. Dont wanna deal with hair anymore(washing, combing, etc), which was the reason i kept my head buzzed most of the time growing up. Fuck, this is going to be a hard goodbye :(