The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Let's see some before and after pics!
Im afraid that they'll be permanently stored in HBB's fap files lol. The guy's talked about how he's beat it to some of my other pics i've posted here before, and that's rather believable when considering who its coming from, lol.

Lol, i just might. I did it a few years ago when i shaved my beard and mullet, but it was way shorter mullet back then. The one im sporting right now goes all the way down to the middle of my shoulder blades.

Sitting on our balcony at our room in Ubud waiting for breakfast. Last full day before we fly home tomorrow. Cloudy again today unfortunately. Dunno if I’d come to Bali again. Gili Trawangan was amazing but getting there and getting around Bali in general is a nightmare. Constant lies and attempts at ripping us off is frustrating as hell.

Im afraid that they'll be permanently stored in HBB's fap files lol. The guy's talked about how he's beat it to some of my other pics i've posted here before, and that's rather believable when considering who its coming from, lol.

Lol, i just might. I did it a few years ago when i shaved my beard and mullet, but it was way shorter mullet back then. The one im sporting right now goes all the way down to the middle of my shoulder blades.
If you do I'll do a face reveal & post one of myself.

no lambchops, but yeah i remember i posted a few other pics one where i had a full grizzly ass beard with my mullet and one where i shaved everything off. Some people said the buzzed head matched me more.

here's the shot with the beer mug(this is quite old, im going to say about 4-5 years), mullet was still in it's baby stage and this was before i shaved my head and restarted it ...

MsDs1qj.jpg

.. lookadat sexy beast.

Mullet a few months later...
DJUSyO9.jpg

me and one of my LT powered beasts...
3lk4zMF.jpg

.. some "top secret" stuff in the background that i had to edit out, lol ;)

i had another super old pic where i had a shaved head but i cant find it. I remember HBB finding and posting it last year so he might have that one somewhere, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmy101
Sitting in bed. I got suspended yesterday. Im in a class thats basically for the kids with bad grades. They were suspicious of me and another kid in the class so the principal and the dean came in and made up some shit about there being a "strong smell in the room". There definitely wasnt because I asked my friend who sits in front of me in the class I had before this one and he said "theres no way they could have smelled anything on you". The other kid didnt smell like anything to me either so they were probably bullshitting as an excuse to search us. Basically they called us into a conference room and searched us one by one. I had a box mod, batteries, and juice in my bag and it was impossible to hide so I just told them. My friend got busted as well which fucking sucks because he's only 15 so he's probably in a lot of shit with his parents right now

At Estes Park again, at a phenomenal local brewery called Rockcut Brewery. Had a pale sour which is prolly the best sour I've had in a long time. Now drinking a bourbon barrel aged smoky brown ale. Staying at the hotel The Shining was inspired by and I have a full weekend of Murder by Death shows to indulge in. Stoked.

are you sure? I just might edit in some neon pink/green dildos in those pics ;) NO ONE IS SAFE!

i kid i kid. I remember a few yeas ago where everyone took a picture with their favorite coffee mug. I dont drink coffee so mines was a beermug shot. I think i might still have that one somewhere.
Here you go mate. Edit in dildos to your heart's content. Probably speaks more about your homosexual tendencies than mine!

TTqQsCw.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Holy crap I don't want to give the wrong impression about you but that dude looks likes he's about 6 foot tall. If you can take that I'm glad I'm on the other side of the country.
6 feet 4 inches. Cig will do well to fit something that long inside himself. I have faith in him tho.

Reactions: Slammed