The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

finished watching the weekly d&d live play i watch and am drinking some founders breakfast stout

got a tribe called quest playing while my partner plays xenosaga

out $125 (for now....apparently my insurance will reimburse me) after both doors on my car had their locks fail and had to get someone to come out and unlock them...and then as i'm going into the store afterwards out of habit locked my doors...needing to call someone out again

shit day but chilling now so shits good for now

Fair enough, forgot you were 14 or something when you joined this place. I posted with a younger brother of mine on a Warcraft forum 17 years ago, and although I didn't post on any forums with school friends, I did have a friend that I'd shit up internet guestbooks with before that, under the 'HamburgerBoy' moniker.

Facebook is the ultimate cancer. You guys wouldn't be having all these issues with Omni blackmailing and doxxing if you just chose to keep forum life and real life separate. Omni would just be a meaningless bit of text on an autistic metal forum if you knew how to keep your distance.
dude, i wasnt even talking to him on facebook when he initially started doxxing me. I just reactivated it like a year and a half ago. She supposedly found my name from my photobucket, which means she used pics of stuff i posted from this forum to get to my photobucket page.

Lol I am absolutely certain I have the biggest dick and am the least clucking hen in at least 10 pages of posts.

Heeeeeeelarious stuff though.

Lol you gotta admit a bunch of dudes gossiping for ten pages is hilarious just on principle. I'm not really poking that much fun I'm just a bit tickled.

what happened in this thread was basically the internet equivalent of a public stoning.

NeedyRadiantCowrie-size_restricted.gif