The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I told myself that I would stay out of this but I'm going to go ahead and share my story for my own closure, and for whoever else is interested in reading about it.

Contrary to popular belief, I suspected that Omni might be manipulating me pretty early on when we first began talking. I even wound up blocking him after I allowed him to get too involved in my personal life. Unfortunately, he continued to manipulate me into believing that his behavior was due to autistic quirks that I didn't understand and that the resulting havoc wasn't due to malicious intent. Forgive my ignorance but I'm not exactly used to dealing with a sociopath and it wasn't easy for me to understand what this person was doing or why. He continued to manipulate me in mostly subtle, less obvious ways, and up until our final conversation a few days ago when he told me that he was dying in the hospital. That was before I'd seen the full extent of TB's reveal.

I spent a lot of time talking to Omni and there are some things I could share that elevate this to much, much greater levels of fucked up but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with doing so. I encourage every regular here to call out any potential alt account he uses so we can do our part in revoking this lying, slimy, rotten piece of human vermin's internet privileges.

That being said, let's get back to talking about METAL since that's the reason I joined this fucking site in the first place. Tank has been KICKING MY ASS lately!

I spent a lot of time talking to Omni and there are some things I could share that elevate this to much, much greater levels of fucked up but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with doing so
pretty much this, what i've reveled is about maybe 50% of the stuff i have, and some of the things that i got to the bottom of is truly bothering and would make him just as much if not more of a scumbag as Monoxide Child.

And the dying part is too hilarious, one of the things he told me was "wouldnt it be an epic closer if you guys checked in a few days and found my obituary page", signature omni style .... couldnt even camouflage his own posts "wouldn't it be an epic closer" :lol: the only thing he was epically closing was his account on here. But the funny part was the name he gave me(and lied about and admitted to lying about once caught .. "twin brother" :lol:) a few days ago, but yet again yesterday brought up the whole dying thing, while giving me another name and telling me to once again check for an obituary page. :lol: Just stumbling left and right.

BAoD.gif

I remember when you (Manic) told me "Judith" was a shitty two-faced friend, that along with "her" paradoxical views on Tech were among the first signs that "she" was massively dishonest. I never suspected Omni was a married bloke but all this talk of Omni being a domme (I looked at posts from before my time here where people were calling "her" Domni) was my first red flag because the way Tech is a bloodhound for bullshit, I have a sixth sense for dominant personalities and Omni never gave me that vibe. Quite the opposite, Omni always came across as someone desperate to prove themselves to all those around them, like a kind of deep inferiority complex.

No domme worth her leather would incessantly brag about which b-level metal celebrity she was friends with, or how many free promos bands have sent her. I just figured Omni was a normie woman, a bit autistic, trying to be cool on a sausage fest forum.

yea dude, the funny thing was i would always, in the friendliest ways, dominate "her" and talk shit to him and make him feel stupid(he loved to think he was smart), and that would just make him message me more and more. In other words, he loved getting dickslapped and is the opposite of a dom.

Reactions: CiG
I still think you're an outrageous homophobe with anger issues but you're certainly tech-savvy and live up to your name for the aforementioned reasons. Omni chose the wrong person to fuck with. Nice work.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
I used to think Tech had anger issues, but after witnessing the God-like patience with which he slowly unraveled that lying cunt I think he's actually a meticulous motherfucker who likes throwing punches but not mindlessly.

Quite the opposite, Omni always came across as someone desperate to prove themselves to all those around them, like a kind of deep inferiority complex.

No domme worth her leather would incessantly brag about which b-level metal celebrity she was friends with, or how many free promos bands have sent her. I just figured Omni was a normie woman, a bit autistic, trying to be cool on a sausage fest

yeah, that much was obvious, but like you i couldn’t imagine the extent of it. i mean, i’ve had other friends who’ve been insecure and tried too hard to impress, i figured it was that plus a healthy dose of autism.

he actually asked me in private whether i agreed with you that shis behaviour is blatant friend collecting and attention seeking and i said no, but thought hell yes lol.

it was the constant dropping of inside knowledge and the way hed be like ‘i knew that already i got told weeks ago by insert band member here’ if you tried to tell him about anything lol

i’m kind of annoyed i didn’t say anything in retrospect but eh, i tried to avoid conflict with omni whenever possible as he was just exhausting to argue with even by this board’s standards

He can never just be the person who is being recommended music to. It's always a one-sided conversation as far as that's concerned. That's why I probably just wound up talking to him about my personal life because I'd just get so fucking irritated every time we discussed music and like GoD, I never felt like it was worth it to lash out on him.