The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

TOP DEFINITION
Brony

A fan of the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Often male, but female fans are not uncommon. (plural: bronies)

Bronies usually show a want to be accepted as normal people, but don't appear to realise that to be treated the same as anyone else, they need to stop making sure everyone knows and remembers that they are a brony at all times, without fail. They also don't appear to understand that most people don't appreciate the internet being taken over by their fandom, which is another main cause for the hate of bronies.
Person: Oh hey, you seem pretty okay, want to talk?
Brony: Oh, hi! By the way, I'm a brony.
Person: Uh, thats... cool?
Brony: yeah, I watch FiM every day. Hey, who's your favorite pony?
Person: Uh... I don't watch it.

Brony: Oh, I should show you! Let me show you it, you'll love it forever!
Person: No really, I'm fine... can we talk about something else?
Brony: Ooh, look, something that looks vaguely pony shaped! It looks just like -pony name-!
Person: Okay... I'm done. *Walks away*

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
TOP DEFINITION
Brony

A fan of the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Often male, but female fans are not uncommon. (plural: bronies)

Bronies usually show a want to be accepted as normal people, but don't appear to realise that to be treated the same as anyone else, they need to stop making sure everyone knows and remembers that they are a brony at all times, without fail. They also don't appear to understand that most people don't appreciate the internet being taken over by their fandom, which is another main cause for the hate of bronies.
Person: Oh hey, you seem pretty okay, want to talk?
Brony: Oh, hi! By the way, I'm a brony.
Person: Uh, thats... cool?
Brony: yeah, I watch FiM every day. Hey, who's your favorite pony?
Person: Uh... I don't watch it.

Brony: Oh, I should show you! Let me show you it, you'll love it forever!
Person: No really, I'm fine... can we talk about something else?
Brony: Ooh, look, something that looks vaguely pony shaped! It looks just like -pony name-!
Person: Okay... I'm done. *Walks away*

... your pre-edit post was right. wtf :erk:

nrmvBR.gif

Reactions: CiG
Yeah, I stopped talking to him/her because I felt like every time we'd share a band that we were into he/she' do that shit. Like, I'm pretty good IRL friends with the Gatekeeper boys and every time we talked he/she would try and one-up me on how well she knew them. But I kept my mouth shut because I'm an adult and figured he/she was like this because of exactly what No Country said.

lmao:

What is so special about Gatekeeper? I've seen you mention them a few times already, and I've never heard of them.
Aside from the fact that Yoda and I are both friends with them, their current lineup has an old GMD regular named Jean Pierre on vocals.
And yeah, I saw the art already. David was supposed to send me a few of the masters because we're buds but he must have forgotten.

And it must be really easy to get free stuff when you do free advertising for bands.
You're right. It's really easy to get free stuff when you promote bands for free. The only reason that I tagged you in my post is because of your reaction last time that I discussed the album.
I know. I was just saying of course you get stuff for free, no need to brag about it.
This is the only time that I've ever bragged about getting a digital promo, and I only did because you posted this last time that I mentioned this album:

I don't brag about my actual album collection either, even though most of the people here are entitled peasants who download everything.
You are doing it now.
It's almost like I did it with purpose because of how you keep reacting.
You are taking me too seriously here.

so what does ny mean? i still don't get it, Is that the name of one of the cartoon ponies HBB wants to mate with?

i can't wait to find out TB is a waifish twelve year old girl
I'm actually plumpish 58 year old lady. My gig is up

edit:
Thanks, I never got it and never would have.
If the dude on the right got his teeth fixed we'd be impossible to tell apart.
i swear on everything i was gonna say "that's HBB on the far right" :lol:

Reactions: CiG