The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So technically he does do HR work, and wasn't lying about that. I can see why he feels like such a good person when he fires Cletus, Paco, and Tyrone for making transphobic jokes in the men's room.

Reactions: The Ozzman and CiG
tbf while david might've been the new dodens from omni's perspective, i never saw david fawn over omni the way dodens used to. dodens definitely jerked off over omni though

Damn you guys are rough , didn't mean it that way but the malign and obscure we're the most Omni friendly so that might be fun to hear from :lol:

I'm not interested in getting involved.
cmon dude, you could've not posted here instead of bullshitting.

i never saw david fawn over omni the way dodens used to. dodens definitely jerked off over omni though
Os4p.gif

Damn you guys are rough , didn't mean it that way but the malign and obscure we're the most Omni friendly so that might be fun to hear from :lol:

I didn't mean it that way either, I just meant he's already involved because Omni involved everybody, especially anybody "she" was especially close with.

We all know, as per Omni's reputation for being a high IQ savage, the best way to perpetrate a ruse is to involve as many people as possible...

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity