The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Enough already. A few of us have had a very elaborate correspondence with Omni and this news is devastating. Have a little bit of sympathy and respect for people who are genuine victims of this utterly surreal levels of manipulation. The last dozens of pages contain some of the best posts and jokes I’ve ever seen on this forum and I literally found myself laughing out loud. That being said, let’s put this bullshit behind us. We have one hell of a community here so let’s use that to our advantage and turn this place into one hell of a metal forum.

I'm still convinced Onder is a female lesbian, with a vagina. Not trying to be funny, but like I saw a pic once that was quiiite 'pretty', and when I first joined her Sig was 'lesbian gypsy goddess'.

Seriously. Prove your manhood. Also your posts are too long. Another feminine quality.
But his posts are funny, not at all a feminine quality.
I'm funnier than you so you must be a woman and I must be a man.
p7EKU5l.jpg
Hasn't Omni's gender been a topic of discussion before? (also, her identity as Omni?)
Of course, because I don't post pictures. I think some people here have seen some.
I think it's more because you're stale and basically became Dodens' mini-me

:lol:

wtf. this is the social forum bruh. No one here really talks about music. If you dont like it, stay the fuck out of this thread. The last thing we needed is for you to come back here and start playing sheriff or something. Were having fun, and we'll continue to do so until were done.

Alright then, buddy. Have fun.

I wish I were that thin.
I'm thinner.
What's your BMI?
16,7 according to the first online calculator I found.
I finally found a poster with a lower BMI than my own score of 17.1! You must really be shockingly thin. I haven't seen a pic in years.

What's your height?
I'm 173 cm.

Maybe I'll post a pic later but i'm off to work right now.

For reference I can fit my wrist between my thumb and little finger and still have space left to also fit one (or two?) fingers. :)
I'm 185 centimeters tall, which I'm sure that we can both agree is unusually tall for a female. I wanted to see if you were both thinner and taller, but you only beat me in one category.

I'm the only person in my family in at least the last four generations to be so tall.

View attachment 14239
The In-Crowd...
0526_732_61g.jpg
That's really hot. :tickled:
Holy fuck, I'm 180 cm tall. You're virtually a gigantic woman.
You’d need some serious Tom Cruise shoes to compete with that level of tall female
BMI twins!
How tall are you?
The Thin-Crowd
i can just about do this at a stretch. i have long fingers though.
BMI, please.
i range from like 21-24, i'm not on your level of twig ;)
Share some pictures of yourself, Omni ;).
Not on this website. :lol:
Or any other. :D
There are plenty of people on this site who've seen my photos. I just don't post them publicly here because there are quite a few people that I'd rather not share them with.
That's a reasonable approach, I respect that. I'd fear that HBB would use these photos for vile purpose. :tickled:

lmfao.

Enough already. A few of us have had a very elaborate correspondence with Omni and this news is devastating. Have a little bit of sympathy and respect for people who are genuine victims of this utterly surreal levels of manipulation. The last dozens of pages contain some of the best posts and jokes I’ve ever seen on this forum and I literally found myself laughing out loud. That being said, let’s put this bullshit behind us. We have one hell of a community here so let’s use that to our advantage and turn this place into one hell of a metal forum.

b2.gif

NO REMORSE.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Yeah, anybody who thinks that this topic is just going to go away and I'm going to stop shitting on Omni and "her" defenders anytime soon is hilariously mistaken. I came to this site via drama in the Mort thread and via drama I shall leave or see this site destroyed. I'm going to chisel "Omni was a chubby man" on UltimateMetal's headstone.

I think Omni and I overlap in that we're both more into trad than basically anything else but I wasn't aware that we shared that many favorites. Talos, on the other hand, I agree with so frequently that I've actually begun considering the possibility that he's a carefully crafted Omni alt designed for me to fall in love with only to discover that it was all a lie.

You said this November last year lmao.

This thread has been blowing up and I can't find the specific post, but somebody mentioned that Dodens caught wind. Has he just been stalking the forum for the last few years?