The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Obviously I was going to be interested in that file of yours on a person I'd considered a friend for a decade. There's a difference between that and inserting myself directly in the forum drama. That's done now, so, what was it you wanted to know, @rms?
didn't want nothin' from you, if i did I would've tagged you. Just thought you would be most affected

Enough already. A few of us have had a very elaborate correspondence with Omni and this news is devastating. Have a little bit of sympathy and respect for people who are genuine victims of this utterly surreal levels of manipulation. The last dozens of pages contain some of the best posts and jokes I’ve ever seen on this forum and I literally found myself laughing out loud. That being said, let’s put this bullshit behind us. We have one hell of a community here so let’s use that to our advantage and turn this place into one hell of a metal forum.

so soft man, hope it gets better one day for you

didn't want nothin' from you, if i did I would've tagged you. Just thought you would be most affected

I dunno, I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. Part of me feels dumb for being led on, part of me is annoyed (but not surprised) he disappeared without a word, but mostly I honestly don't give a shit and I think it's pretty funny at this stage. The idea that I had emotional feelings for a "girl" online is funnier still. I'd still talk to him if he was around.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Therscompani_1053.jpg

that's Omni in the middle obv, guess who the other two are? ;)

Reactions: CiG
looking back on that one post/screenshot(from 2011 btw) where i was talking about bands that are still consistently releasing good albums, i'd have to remove Manilla Road(dont think any of their recent albums are that good) and Arghoselnt, who havent released an album in over 10 years.

I do but I'm not as hurt by someone I don't know in person as I'm sure everyone here thinks. I was taking the piss with that part of my post.

You guys think I'm guilty by association anyway so would it have even made that much of a difference?

And? I wasn't talking to Omni back in the day and never really paid attention to him until he disappeared the first time and heard all the stories from people I was already in contact with. Back then, the story was that "she" disappeared and got married, which now looks like exactly what happened haha.