The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well i wasnt PMing any of you guys att so it means nothing really. What i do have is a bunch of poatawhere Vegard thinks hes talking to someone who he clearly doesn't think is omni, and even tags him in games/polls that Omni had voted in(which is solid evidence that he thought they were different people unless he himself was trying to rig thosw polls)....

while at the same time here i am ....

and i have a bunch of older shit, but i usually just quoted shim and made fun of shim

That was months later. Like I said, you were on Talomni's ass so hard only because you saw the positive attention others received in ousting Elric. You outdid them, that should be enough to make you proud.

That was months later. Like I said, you were on Talomni's ass so hard only because you saw the positive attention others received in ousting Elric. You outdid them, that should be enough to make you proud.
dude stop talking out of your ass. not a single person mentioned him being omni before i did. What you need to do is slap yourself for being one of the biggest fools here.

Reactions: CiG
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...n-albums-of-2000.1171495/page-9#post-11435249

You can't stop talking about this Omni conspiracy. fwiw I don't find it creepy, I don't think you do it out of any particular obsession with her, I have an important reputation to uphold as Creep #1, but with being the cool guy that gets credit for ousting Talos the same way whoever it was that first commented on Elric.

You jumped on that bandwagon, and Omni pitied you enough to PM you the identity of his newest alt out of sympathy.

i swear this little faggot not once has wanted to give me props initially for any of it and always tried discrediting me, and hes doing it again right now. inbred filth

What are you even talking about now? After I understood the situation (if you'll remember, I thought originally that you had doxed a female Omni without provocation, having missed your dossier thread) I had no problem giving you props for outing her as a him and killing off the entire hydra. You had nothing to do with calling out Elric though.

the best part is that you guys thought it was some kind of mystery or conspiracy, when it was pretty obvious form his first few posts who he was. Its only morons like you who thought it was some case that we had to unravel.
What are you even talking about now? After I understood the situation (if you'll remember, I thought originally that you had doxed a female Omni without provocation, having missed your dossier thread) I had no problem giving you props for outing her as a him and killing off the entire hydra. You had nothing to do with calling out Elric though.
yeah, you gave me my props after i made you look like a fool. Find posts where people where saying Elric was Omni before i was.

the best part is that you guys thought it was some kind of mystery or conspiracy, when it was pretty obvious form his first few posts who he was. Its only morons like you who thought it was some case that we had to unravel.
yeah, you gave me my props after i made you look like a fool. Find posts where people where saying Elric was Omni before i was.

Virtually no one thought Talos was Omni aside from you, as evidenced by the reposts of older threads this last page. Take pride in your accomplishments. You're a strong, clever man. An expert investigator, a regular Kurt Eichenwald.

anyway, im gonna have to give some props to Vegard here. I think his PM's are from the same month that Elric joined. I new formt he minute he started posting who he was, but im not sure how id find those posts since i never usually mentioned him by name or tagged him.

Last edited:
On-topic date story time:

I find most people to be pretty boring. I have ended dates with guys because they initially tried to qualify themselves to me, but I found them unable to actually talk to me about anything of any substance. I'm a bitch.

Well, not really. I paid my own way in every single instance that this occurred.

:err::rofl::puke:

Most insulting thing you've ever said, especially because you basically called Tech a regular HBB.

I made the comparison because both investigators had extensive private contact with their subjects before hitting the press.

She says. Actually, she doesn't have a part pref. She just demands dudes drop trou at the bar and if it's gonna hit the cervix it's gonna hit it that night. Until she wants a new cervix hitter.

The funny part is that I greatly enjoy when a man can actually hit high in there. It's not a prerequisite by any means.