The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I actually submitted a song for this one.

I know, but I would have preferred if you submitted a thong.:D

imagine receiving one of omni's thongs in the post, you'd be cleaning up the sand for a week

Only a week?

i would sniff it and inhale deeply nevertheless

You are beyond pathetic.

I remember this from the Mixtape Extreme Edition.

A major problem that women have is that they either don't know what they want or that they don't want what they think that they want. I'm not even going to go into that whole mess, because you probably already get the idea.

At the core, most intelligent women want the following in some form:
  • A guy who is loyal and can be depended upon in any situation, but won't just try to lead her by the hand. You don't have to be a puppy dog, but you need to be there when she needs you.
  • A guy who doesn't pretend to be someone that he isn't. You need to be honest about the person that you are. If you turn out to be someone else, she'll wonder what happened to the man that she loved.
  • A guy who lets her be herself. Don't have unrealistic expectations. Much like how you need to be honest about who you are, you need to give her the space to be herself.
  • A guy who knows how to get close. Lack of physical intimacy at any time of an established relationship isn't a good thing. She most likely wants you and wants you to want her, and you have to act upon this and make time to do so.
  • A guy who knows how to be corrected, and also knows how to correct her with grace. Disputes don't need to become arguments, so you have to be willing to listen and understand.

I hate talking on the phone, and have always preferred having any type of important or intimate conversations in person. It's just much better, and that could be part of why you're perceived as distant. I'm not sure exactly what the situation is. I assume that she doesn't live too far from you, so sometimes you should just call or text and say you're going to come by if she's okay with that, and then talk about whatever you were going to talk about on the phone. It seems like things go better for you in person, and I don't think that she'll have a problem with a guy who comes to see her and talk to her. Just remember to listen to her. You can also make your plans in person. I know that's something that I'd like to see more guys do.

Hopefully that helps. ;)

even if omni actually was a girl, that last bullet point would still be absolutely incredible

idk if you were around back then but i was probably the one who originally called out omni the most on her dodens worship btw, not to mention dodens vehemently hates me and has implied i'm one of the reasons he refuses to post here anymore. apparently nowadays they just bicker with each other on facebook lol

So...is Dodens the Morgoth to Omni's Sauron, then? :p

maybe but i can't say i remember the part in tolkien where morgoth repeatedly jizzes in sauron's mouth

One can only speculate as to what horrors ensued beyond the gates of Angband, my friend.;)

How do you know the roles aren't reversed? Did you just assume their gender?

Damn, I haven't been in this thread in over a week and looky looky. Glad I got tagged in or probably wouldn't have for a while still. Nice to know that my general sentiments regarding "Omni" were confirmed.

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
Well i wasnt PMing any of you guys att so it means nothing really. What i do have is a bunch of poatawhere Vegard thinks hes talking to someone who he clearly doesn't think is omni, and even tags him in games/polls that Omni had voted in(which is solid evidence that he thought they were different people unless he himself was trying to rig thosw polls)....

Nah, I always thought Elric was Omni, I was just being polite to Elric because I didn't want to scare off an active new member of the forum on the off chance I was wrong.

Nah, I always thought Elric was Omni, I was just being polite to Elric because I didn't want to scare off an active new member of the forum on the off chance I was wrong.
How nice of you lol. You said in your own PM that he was antagonizing me , and ive said numerous times that he/she didnt have the ability to truly take on another persona, and yet you guys still think i didnt notice from the get-go? :lol: Like i said, props to you for also figuring it out, but if we go back to public posts on this forum, i was the first person to start heckling him for being Bromnith.

I was always convinced that Omni was actually an alt account of someone else on GMD, I just never bothered to figure out who it was because i didn't give a rat's ass

If someone wants to post here with multiple accounts, I'm not going to be the Nazi that stops you

bahahahhaha @Manic Ferocity are you okay? You couldn't handle me pointing out facts that made you look like a complete bitch? The guy rages out when i initally told him about omni and blocks me and even threatens to call the authorities(lmfao). Sends me a friend request(which didn't accept btw) and starts asking me a bunch of shit about omni, and then blocks me again and runs away crying. bahahahha. i knew it was going to happen anyway, everyone including your "girlfriend" who you seem to be some devastated about said that's one of your habits.

I broke this guy so hard about the whole omni thing that he didnt even know what gender he was and told me he was a tranny. Im turning women into men and men into women on this forum.

Also, guys if there's one person here whose on the other side with Bromnith, its this spinless bastard.

"I never thought “she” was anything but my friend. I don’t care about all that shit" :lol:

Damn, I haven't been in this thread in over a week and looky looky. Glad I got tagged in or probably wouldn't have for a while still. Nice to know that my general sentiments regarding "Omni" were confirmed.
bahahah are you looking for a pat on the back?

The overlap between TBs behavior and Omni's behavior is pretty remarkable once you read through the roidragerhetoric.
im guessing you didnt have your glasses on when reading that stuff.
giphy.gif

Omni-like behavior self-reported in the last ~20 pages:

1. Lots of backchannel chatter.
2. Gloating and dunking on people when selectively revealing said chatter.
3. Using FB for stalking people.

in addition to generally:

4. Being elitist about your music tastes.
5. Gloating about stupid non-achievements.
6. Constantly stirring up drama on the board.
7. Boasting about your taste in beer.

You're a bad-faith actor with a very suspiciously caricaturesque personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manic Ferocity
bahahahhaha @Manic Ferocity are you okay? You couldn't handle me pointing out facts that made you look like a complete bitch? The guy rages out when i initally told him about omni and blocks me and even threatens to call the authorities(lmfao). Sends me a friend request(which didn't accept btw) and starts asking me a bunch of shit about omni, and then blocks me again and runs away crying. bahahahha. i knew it was going to happen anyway, everyone including your "girlfriend" who you seem to be some devastated about said that's one of your habits.

I broke this guy so hard about the whole omni thing that he didnt even know what gender he was and told me he was a tranny. Im turning women into men and men into women on this forum.

Also, guys if there's one person here whose on the other side with Bromnith, its this spinless bastard.

"I never thought “she” was anything but my friend. I don’t care about all that shit" :lol:

:lol: How many times do I have to explain this to you before you understand? It does NOT take a spine to talk shit to someone on the internet. I just did what any reasonable person would do when they're being harassed. Ever think that the reason I blocked you is because you are incapable of civil communication and I just don't want to talk to you? Probably not so I'm just gonna throw you on ignore. Have fun with the online tough guy antics.

Omni-like behavior self-reported in the last ~20 pages.

1. Lots of backchannel chatter.
2. Gloating and dunking on people when selectively revealing said chatter.
3. Using FB for stalking people.

in addition to generally:

4. Being elitist about your music tastes.
5. Gloating about stupid non-achievements.
6. Constantly stirring up drama on the board.

You're a bad-faith actor with a very suspiciously caricaturesque personality.

me using you or spinless bastards like Manic as forum punching bags is far form me stirring up drama on this board. You think way too highly of yourself .... as far as im concerned the only reason you're on this forum is for me sheer entertainment

and there is no backchannel chatter. I have nothing to hide form anyuone and thats what separates me from most of you, if you faggots cant deal with it then dont message me to begin with. And the last thing, and i mean the last thing i would ever give a fuck about is someone revealing anything ive told them. You clearly arent as good as reading people as you think you are. Maybe you should find a another career.

Again, all you are doing here is proving that you are nothign more than a scorned bitch, all because i constantly make fun of your plebeian taste in music and ridiculous statements like the one in my sig. What you should really do is get my balls out of your mouth, because its not going to end up good for you. We both know this.

EDIT: and in response to your last ninja edit ... i've never boasted about my taste in beer, but im glad that Omni has left some permanent mental notes in your head. SO STRONG MINDED YOU ARE bahahhaha

Last edited:
:lol: How many times do I have to explain this to you before you understand? It does NOT take a spine to talk shit to someone on the internet. I just did what any reasonable person would do when they're being harassed. Ever think that the reason I blocked you is because you are incapable of civil communication and I just don't want to talk to you? Probably not so I'm just gonna throw you on ignore. Have fun with the online tough guy antics.
bhahahahhahahha. harassed? bahahhahahhahaha dude, do me a favor ... dont message me again the next time your bi-polar roller coaster comes down. And do me another favor, i know you kept asking me if your friend Dodens can talk to me, but no .. and tell him not to try messaging me again either. I dont really know or give a fuck about him so i wont be chopping anything up with that simp. Or else i will be "forced to contact the authorities" :lol:

you just cried to me about being "homophobic" and making fun of jews, when you yourself talked a bunch of shit about trannies and made fun of him for wanting cock, SPINELESS

Last edited: