The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Do we know that he never tried anything more with his victims than trying to buddy up? I thought it was odd/notable that if you search Omni's earliest posts, you can see that within months he was engaging in album trades with other members, including Dodens, meaning he probably knew the home addresses of many users. Every forum has its suck-ups, but you don't need to obsessively stalk and chat with people just to receive e-validation.

Reactions: CiG
not only did i lash out, but i would pulverize him ... and he loved it. And i would always MAKE him listen to stuff and test him on it to make sure he listened lmfao. he even camke here and said how he actually like some Megadeath songs form the 90's because of me.

Funniest thing that ever happened with him was when one time we were playing Demons Souls(which he is very good at) and started invading each other, he obviously beat me the first time but i saw where he spawned in the beginning... so i waited right behind his spawn point, and right when he spawned again i ambushed him and fucked his life up with my knight. NEVER have i seen him so mad ... it was fucking hilarious

we went 3-3 overall, he couldn't fight me without magic though. One of those matches went on for like 20 minutes. I would go hide, since all he used was long range magic with his OP character and lure him in and then go to work on him

Last edited:
not only did i lash out, but i would pulverize him ... and he loved it. And i would always MAKE him listen to stuff and test him on it to make sure he listened lmfao. he even camke here and said how he actually like some Megadeath songs form the 90's because of me.

Funniest thing that ever happened with him was when one time we were playing Demons Souls(which he is very good at) and started invading each other, he obviously beat me the first time but i saw where he spawned in the beginning... so i waited right behind his spawn point, and right when he spawned again i ambushed him and fucked his life up with my knight. NEVER have i seen him so mad ... it was fucking hilarious

2m4hbx.jpg

That was him the whole time. ^

View attachment 18386

That was him the whole time. ^
yea but in order to keep him happy, i had to keep feeding him berries...

WyqXZUY.gif

his RYM account is still there, but he hadn't visited it in months anyway.

talos account is definitely deactivated btw. try typing @Talos and the name no longer fills in.

Danke. It seems like half of the people I've added to my RYM friends list are members here without me knowing.

EDIT: He left a comment on my box saying "Sup bro...ny". I vaguely remember that and not knowing what 'ny' meant.

his RYM account is still there, but he hadn't visited it in months anyway.

talos account is definitely deactivated btw. try typing @Talos and the name no longer fills in.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/members/talos-of-atmora.159049/
says active member, while omnis says "user". Which is why i asked about it yesterday.

His Talos account has went full rogue. i can just imagine the look on his buttchinned face right now as hes lurking through this thread.

Yeah he'd post something in the Metal 2018 thread for example and add "I already knew this was happening months ago but figured you'd like to hear this" etc etc.

Even the eternally lovable and chill Yoda was getting annoyed by it.

Yeah, I stopped talking to him/her because I felt like every time we'd share a band that we were into he/she' do that shit. Like, I'm pretty good IRL friends with the Gatekeeper boys and every time we talked he/she would try and one-up me on how well she knew them. But I kept my mouth shut because I'm an adult and figured he/she was like this because of exactly what No Country said.

mine also says active member though, as does HBB, so idk what it means. we're all omni alts perhaps?
yeah, i think it means what i was implying. That he might have deactivated the Omni account, but is secretly lurking with the active Talos account.

Also, he has a secret Tumblr account that nobody here expect me knows(no not the Bloodborne one) and i checked earlier today and its still there.