The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Playing Earthbound yo. Love this game.

Also UM isn't being kind to my phone much anymore. The layout gets all fucked up and glitchy every time I load the page.

same thing happened to me earlier this year, i miraculously managed to fix it with a windows reinstall and some hardware jiggling but i expect itll die again at some point
I just today did my first windows reinstall on a 3 year old laptop, probably only a software issue. Amazing how smoothly the rate of freezing increased from every few days to an hour into regular usage, plenty of advance warning. I made a much narrower escape before my last one died.

Worst part of reinstalling is always hunting down my gazillion game saves scattered about the far corners of the file system. Everything else is in a nice neat pile on google drive.

Reactions: CiG
Farting a lot and seeing if I can capture some suitable footage in the PC game Worms 4: Mayhem to use in a lil music video for one of my noise songs.
Finished this for my wormy song which is some Black Sabbath-inspired industrial/noise. Worms 4: Mayhem was a good choice as the worms make some suitably hilarious facial expressions. Oh yeah, and wouldn't be complete without the exploding sheep.

Last edited:
Finished this for my wormy song which is some Black Sabbath-inspired industrial/noise. Worms 4: Mayhem was a good choice as the worms make some suitably hilarious facial expressions. Oh yeah, and wouldn't be complete without the exploding sheep.

"The First Sign of Madness" couldn't have been a more apt title for your debut album.

Reactions: Bloopy and CiG
Enjoying ~ 3 fingers of Maker’s Mark 101. First of 6 unopened bottles of whiskey that have been sent my way since my wife was on baby watch and everyone knew I couldn’t drink any of it. Lol.

Our little girl is home and in bed. I’m off work until next Monday.

I have unopened bottles of.... Buffalo Trace, Teeling single grain, Old Grand Dad 114, High West Double Rye!, and Dalwhinnie’s Winter’s Frost.

life is pretty okay right now. Hate to jinx it

anyone want to come down to WV for a few drams? (It’d have to be outside though heh. Wife has the house on ‘rona lockdown)

Congratulations, Krow.

That's quite a collection. Been enjoying Basil Haydens and Four Roses.

I’ve never had Basil Hayden’s specifically, but fun fact “Old Grand Dad” IS Basil Hayden and uses the same mash bill and all of that. Four Roses is great. Especially the small batch and single barrel. The regular tastes good but is a little thin for bourbon for me.

Reactions: zerostatic
Damn I lost more weight than I realised over this lockdown period. Was digging through some old boxes and came across some shirts from the pre-2010's that didn't fit me anymore, found a County Medical Examiners shirt I bought back in 2007 when their second album dropped and it fits me and not uncomfortably either.

I knew I'd lost some weight because some of my shorts and pants fall down now but not to the point where I can wear shirts I had before I was even 20 years old.

Wish I could lose some weight
Lockdown has done the opposite
Looks like I may be working for the post office. First new job since 04. Still need to pass the class at the end of the month.

Woke up at 4 something having to pee. Got back in bed and couldn't fall asleep...
Fuck it, made coffee and listening to metal.
Going to be mountain biking in St. Louis in a few hours.

I lost a few kgs during the main lockdown here due to lack of takeaways, but I've pretty much gained it back now. I eat like a pig and stay skinny because my overactive immune system/chronic allergies burn it all up.

"The First Sign of Madness" couldn't have been a more apt title for your debut album.
In hindsight, it all sums up the 1st phase of my life fairly well. Acting insane at times as a reaction or coping mechanism for not fitting in. Your post helped me realise I needed a more mind-oriented title for the next album. Lyrics are getting more serious, covering nature/natural disasters and a post-traumatic stress incident etc. so now I'm thinking of calling it Cataclysmic Meltdown. Not that my 2nd phase is downwards - more of a melt upwards to a better existence.

Reactions: Sophii