The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from holding a screening with my student film club. (Tonight's film was The Florida Project.) So I'm sitting there in the lobby ushering people into the theatre when the leader of Sweden's leftist party randomly walks into this local independent cinema and sits down in the lobby and chats with some woman. So all the while I'm taking attendance for my student film club one of the most prominent figures in Swedish politics is just sitting 5m away from me. Weirded me the hell out.

Watching my little girl sleep, sipping on an old fashioned. Life’s pretty alright. 2020 has been some twilight shit though.

Reactions: CiG
Still working for the tree company. They are taking me from my normal truck to go work with herbicide. For a while I'll be training with someone, I gotta study a book and then go take a test. After I pass it I'll get a raise and a license for the herbicide.

Outside of work, as of late, I've been getting really into the Monster Hunter games. Absolutely fantastic and sometimes frustrating with those big ass monsters.

anyone want to come down to WV for a few drams? (It’d have to be outside though heh. Wife has the house on ‘rona lockdown)
I'd be down, and probably one of the few people in driving distance, but I imagine you'd have to get a few in me before you could stand my pretentious geek ass.

I should invest in an older junker car to toy with so I can learn mechanic shit so I can figure out exactly what goes wrong with cars or something (generalizing of course.)

My car's electric power steering started to lock up and started flashing on my dash (says power steering in all caps). So my guess is something is loose or I need to replace the motor.

Charging the phone that belongs to one of the girls that seems to be in love with my dick
Kinda hoping this one doesn't just jump up and disappear like all the other girls that were in love with my dick

Im scrapping it and saving up for a Lincoln my friend is selling. Not for much though, its more or less a birthday gift.

Either the starter or something is dead in it so I'm gonna get it replaced.
Laughing at myself
I somehow initially read this as
You're replacing the entire car because the starter died

So next week they are going to have me do a driving course with one of the split dump trucks. If I do well with it, they will get me a MedCard and I'll be driving trucks. Which comes with a raise.

Always changing up what they want to do with me.

my car has been an asshole this past couple months. the battery kept dying, then the starter died (probably ‘cause of trying to start it with a dead battery) and now the abs module died which is expensive as shit.

Interesting day at work. Vice President and Operations Manager both terminated. My boss was fired earlier this year. Shits been wild. Still considered the overseer of the repair shop but now I’m running hot shot deliveries to well pads to help out the workload again.

hoping the uptick in business keeps going $$$

Reactions: Sophii
No idea, I've never done it. But going by the way the moderators on that forum talk I'd suggest the first three days is just them circle jerking, the next three is them discussing how many different ways a band can't be deemed metal, then there is another three days of praising each other on a job well done! If one person disagrees the process restarts.

Reactions: Sophii
No idea, I've never done it. But going by the way the moderators on that forum talk I'd suggest the first three days is just them circle jerking, the next three is them discussing how many different ways a band can't be deemed metal, then there is another three days of praising each other on a job well done! If one person disagrees the process restarts.

What a fucking site lol. Good for finding all sorts of bands though.