The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah for sure. It's hard to go past when you're trying to find information about bands, but dealing with them is a fucking nightmare.

Reactions: Sophii
So we got the 2003 Lincoln Town Car fixed. Starter was super corroded and replaced it. Now we gotta pay for the title, tags and get insurance put on it.

I'm super excited about it.

Reactions: Slammed
Just don't tell anyone else you're doing that, otherwise you'll have friends you didn't know you had asking you when you can fix their car to save them paying a mechanic!

Make up a huge back catalogue of self released stuff that is out of print and only available on rare bootleg, then get everyone here with an MA account to rate those albums at 98%.

Yeah I think I got busted one time for saying something about white people too. My friend got a 3 day ban for saying "fucking Australian piece of shit" on one of my posts. It's seeing the slippery slope argument come true right before our eyes, starts off trying to protect "marginalized groups" or whatever and now I can't even tease Americans for eating churros for breakfast.