The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Reheated food is amazing. I'm reheating some homemade curry from last night, added a bit more coconut milk, garam masala and red chili powder to help revitalize it. Annoyed that I have no naan bread left though.

Holy fuck lol. I'm not the best at reviewing albums, but I've seen some WAY MORE SHIT reviews make it on this site.
Well if you see shit reviews there, they have a thread where they encourage you to report them. I've never written a review I could post there yet. I'm only just now looking at rewriting one to try and get it up to their standard and see what happens. Not sure if I have the ears for it.

Scoring out of 100 is interesting to consider. I've ranked my top 49 albums in order which means I can plot them on the scale. I reckon my top 8 are 100/100. The rest of the 5/5s would be evenly distributed between 91-99, and the 4.5s between 81-90. That works all the way down the scale as 0.5/5 becomes 1-10, with 0/100 available for anything super speshul.

Reactions: CiG
First thanksgiving with the beeb in the books. She and my wife are sleeping, I’m watching A Bay of Blood with a glencairn of PiggyBack rye whiskey.

had a big meat and cheese tasting with my wife and sister today. Made a chocolate pecan pie that turned out awesome.

tbh today has been a highlight of 2020 for me. Hoping for a couple more days this good this year.

Reactions: zerostatic and CiG
I haven't listened to many metal albums this year, which is something atypical of me. This year has been totally different; I met a woman from a different country, and it's been amazing, totally. That's mostly the reason I haven't recently been much active here. I know you guys miss me, but I will never forget about you :). I'll keep popping in every once in a while.

Nice one man, where is she from?

Estonia, mate. The story behind our get-together is absolutely crazy, and when I find more time, I'll definitely describe it here, but it's something one could contain in some tv series or something. Meeting her made it clear for me that meeting people irl is a much better option for me than doing it online. I mean, it works much better for me, but I know quite a few people who found their significant others online and they are very happy. But to conclude and to put it in a nutshell, a closer international acquaintance is definitely something I've been looking for.

Reactions: CiG