The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fridge is on the fritz, had to take out all our food and let it defrost. Trying to get it back to optimal temp now, but it fucking sucks.

also, why the hell do they put the temp monitor on the inside so you have to open the doors to check it? put the damn thing on the outside, for fuck's sake.

Finally replaced one of the fans in my graphics card as it was being a noisy bastard. I broke one of the standoff screws but if that's all my clumsy arse managed to fuck up in the process that's a bit of a miracle for me. My PC is coming up to 10 years old but I have no great need to replace it any time soon.

Reactions: dvzk-cece
My gf Mina taught me how to use a loop/sampler program to create synth sounds out of samples.
Ended up creating a pad synth out of Kurt Cobain's voice.

Attachments

• kurt_pad.mp3
    660.4 KB · Views: 2
I really dont want her to be the second female that's given me a stabwound.

Our relationship has been pretty mild compared to the drug runner, the girl that stabbed me, tried to wreck my car, and cut the fuck out of my face suckerpunching me with rings on (Definitely thought I was going to jail one night)... or the girl that was found dead in her jail cell in Huntington.

Reactions: dvzk-cece
Going a little mad. Quit my job in a bout of Saturday morning anger a month ago. Really need to get moving again but I’ve been enjoying spending time with my daughter and not being tired and shitty toward everyone all the time.

Oh and I played a fucking video game and actually finished a lot of it for the first time since my early 20s. National dex in Pokémon sword. Lol. Still need to do all the dynamax adventures and Calyrex + the horses and Regis. Need to get it all finished before scarlet and violet come out. Could breed competitive Pokémon but literally every legendary is currently usable online so fuck that.

any of you Pokémon go fags have Pokémon home and a Melmetal?

Going a little mad. Quit my job in a bout of Saturday morning anger a month ago. Really need to get moving again but I’ve been enjoying spending time with my daughter and not being tired and shitty toward everyone all the time.

Oh and I played a fucking video game and actually finished a lot of it for the first time since my early 20s. National dex in Pokémon sword. Lol. Still need to do all the dynamax adventures and Calyrex + the horses and Regis. Need to get it all finished before scarlet and violet come out. Could breed competitive Pokémon but literally every legendary is currently usable online so fuck that.

any of you Pokémon go fags have Pokémon home and a Melmetal?

I don't have a Melmetal but I have a perfect IV foreign ditto if you ever wanna have our pokemon fuck around and find out.

Masuda method is still a grind though.

I caught a shiny Accelgor on a dynamax adventures. 1:100 for every Pokémon you catch including the end “boss” legendary. Kinda cool but shit he’s garbo.

ive also got around a full box of raid den shinies where people have done RNG manipulation to cause them to spawn. I’ve been trading them on GTS for the shield exclusive dynamax legendaries.

They can't all be winners. He's still a rarity though so throw him on the shelf and enjoy the conquest!

I have Shield. Looking for Gigantomax Gengar is what made me stop playing lol. God I was checking that same stupid den he's supposed to be in forever. He's my favorite pokemon too, its entirely why I went with Shield instead of Sword.

Went and saw The Decemberists in Atlanta with Cass.
We prepared for this for quite some time now, and it was beyond expectation.
Hella good set !

Also, other stuff in the world of this little rodent - decided to change my name. Sophia was pretty much picked from the old alias and it has no meaning to me anymore.

Decided on Cecelia for my name, and it feels good to go by that. Pretty dead set on it. Also like Cece too as a short form/pet name of that.