The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

started adding fenugreek as a vitamin supplement coupling with my HRT. time to max out on natural breast growth as much as I possibly can.

gonna do a mix of weight gain and keeping strength as much as I can too. want to be a chubby, but strong gal.

You should rub toilet paper between your breasts. That stuff is scientifically proven to make a woman's arse bigger as they get older

This nigga thinks he's @arg.

Funny...

Keep it up, Imma show up at your h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ a̶p̶a̶r̶t̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ basement and perform a glorious upper decker in your toilet.

on that note with the fenugreek
starting to make my musk smell like maple syrup and its hot as fuck.

homelander-the-boys-season3.gif

L1ttl3R4t said:
know any good chest exercises?

can never go wrong with incline flys. I recommend starting with a lighter weight than you would normally use just to get the form down. Proper form is always what's most important. Any jabroni can show up and start slinging around a bunch of weight, but if you don't have the right method down you can hurt yourself and look like a jackass as a result.

Reactions: dvzk-cece
can never go wrong with incline flys. I recommend starting with a lighter weight than you would normally use just to get the form down. Proper form is always what's most important. Any jabroni can show up and start slinging around a bunch of weight, but if you don't have the right method down you can hurt yourself and look like a jackass as a result.

I'll try those out ! Anything to max out on tit gain and / or at least visually making them like they have better form :D