The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just had a chocolate muffin, some fresh fruit and a cup of coffee. Doing some schoolwork before a 4-hour shift at the dining hall today (and tomorrow). Doesn't seem like that long, but that's being in the dishroom for that long, and it's taxing.

Listening to awesomeness that is Dead Kennedys

Now it is 1984
Knock-knock at your front door
It's the suede/denim secret police
They have come for your uncool niece

Come quietly to the camp
You'd look nice as a drawstring lamp
Don't you worry, it's only a shower
For your clothes here's a pretty flower.

Just got my SAT scores back...
2190 combined

Critical Reading 740 97%
Math 720 96%
Writing 730 98%
% is national percentile...

I'd hoped to get over a 2200, but this is fine...I decided if I got over 2150 I wouldn't retake it, so...

Excellent score.

Great job WIAF!

baller broseph. I think that is 20 points higher than me
Thanks, guys.

But what really matters is that I do better than my friends.
So far, one got a 1980, so I kicked his ass. And one got a 2150, so I'm winning so far.
my score on the SAT was 800... total...
~gR~
Oof :zombie:
...still, it's hard to feel bad for you when you have that many sweet guitars on your walls.

Oof :zombie:
...still, it's hard to feel bad for you when you have that many sweet guitars on your walls.

dont feel sorry for me. i wasnt exactly interested in the test, or getting into a good college. i didnt study or anything. actually, the only reason i took it was because my friends were taking it the same day. we hung out during the breaks.

but i didnt exactly need a good SAT score and a good college degree to do what i wanted. i made it into the intel career field without all that.

i guess im just that damn awesome. or good scores =/= being smart
~gR~

Just got my SAT scores back...
2190 combined

Critical Reading 740 97%
Math 720 96%
Writing 730 98%
% is national percentile...

I'd hoped to get over a 2200, but this is fine...I decided if I got over 2150 I wouldn't retake it, so...

Good job. I am planning on doing my SAT exam this summer.

Anyways, listening to Death Angel, surfing the forum, and going to watch Formula 1 in about 32 minutes.

Heading off to work soon. I hope they put me on the cash register/card swipe today, so I can keep re-reading Dante, like I did yesterday.