The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Pfft, I took the SAT before the essay was added and got a 1030 on it. I didn't give a shit. I got a 24 on the ACT, which is the equivalent to something in the 1200s when I took the SAT. The ACT was far better at testing the application of what you've learned to that point anyway.

dont feel sorry for me. i wasnt exactly interested in the test, or getting into a good college. i didnt study or anything. actually, the only reason i took it was because my friends were taking it the same day. we hung out during the breaks.

but i didnt exactly need a good SAT score and a good college degree to do what i wanted. i made it into the intel career field without all that.

i guess im just that damn awesome. or good scores =/= being smart
~gR~
Yeah...tbh the questions felt vaguely demeaning to my intelligence. Not at all a good indicator of intelligence.

Which isn't to say that I'm not a genius.
Good job. I am planning on doing my SAT exam this summer.
You take it in Lebanon?

Pfft, I took the SAT before the essay was added and got a 1030 on it. I didn't give a shit. I got a 24 on the ACT, which is the equivalent to something in the 1200s when I took the SAT. The ACT was far better at testing the application of what you've learned to that point anyway.
Yeah. I would have taken the ACT, but I did well on the SAT, so...

Nobody requires both the SAT and the ACT. That would be ridiculous and redundant. Most schools require one of them. Most accept the ACT, some require the SAT. Some require neither. None require both.

I think the ACT was given more credit than SAT's and our school pushed that we should take both. idk maybe it's because NY has a higher standard than most states or something

Yeah. But the emphasis they give to shit makes a difference. Also, Massachusetts in general has high standards.

Good game.
I just found out that I beat my other friend by 80 points on the SAT. Just one more, and I'll be the champ! He hasn't taken it yet, though...I'll have to wait.

Came back from Connecticut. I saw some friends and cousins. One of my friends that I've known since first grade turned into a druggy. :lol: