The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Waiting for tomorrow to come! I won't see Lauren tomorrow in class which gives me time to construct some genius plan to ask her out or something :D

i got stood up for the third time in two weeks the other day
for some reason i just found it funny though:lol:
i win for worst luck on the forum

I just got back to school after a nice 3-hour bus ride from the Midcoast. My bus got in 35 mins late to Bangor and thus I missed the connection to Orono. Luckily for me there was a taxi that got me back to my dorm, on the trailways company's tab.

i have a dent in my chest and no girl wants to go out with me, thats pretty fucked up luck

i got stood up for the third time in two weeks the other day
for some reason i just found it funny though:lol:
i win for worst luck on the forum

idk i got left on the dance floor (mid-song) in front of my entire middle school that is pretty bad luck

neither one is remotely comparable to 0-13

are people here comprehending what Zero for fucking 13 means?

lets not spam the "whats goin on" thread

but we're not allowed a relationship thread so idk

currently my head hurts cus i accidently sat my guitar down and it hit the volume nob ( if you play guitar you know how touchy some of those amps can be) and the volume went up and screached lol

I think that is sickening. Imagine if a girl that age told you that they had slept with 97 men.

Anyway, Mort, I think I know what you are going through. I also am a person who has to overcome shyness on a regular basis. My only advice would be not to think about it and just do it simply. I have limited experience, but I have asked people out with: "Hey, are you free this weekend" and "want to grab some lunch?" and I have been successful.