The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Enjoying the comfortable temperature. It's been really warm for the past few days, and my room gets boiling hot. Tonights it's finally cool, and it's great. We really needed some rain, so I was glad that there was a torrential downpour tonight. However, I wasn't glad that it began as soon as I walked out of the gym and started on long, long hike to my car and I was even less thrilled that it got really nasty once I started driving.

Also, np: Candlemass, s/t album. Just got it the other day. I like it a lot so far, but I'm not sure if I like it as much as Ancient Dreams yet. I certainly think my next CD purchase will be another one of their albums.

Except our dollar kicked your dollars ass. bitch.
I know :(. I actually made a bunch of money due to that. I moved here in earlier September and cashed a large check into a new account at Royal Bank. The Canadian dollar was around 97 cents at the time so I made about 150 dollars compared to cashing it today where I would lose money :kickass:

I know :(. I actually made a bunch of money due to that. I moved here in earlier September and cashed a large check into a new account at Royal Bank. The Canadian dollar was around 97 cents at the time so I made about 150 dollars compared to cashing it today where I would lose money :kickass:

You still won't get away with the words "Inferior". I forgot... "superior" countries invade third world nations against the will of the UN and end up screwing themselves over because of it.

A few years ago my friend Zev's father worked in Europe and he fixed some sort of plan for him to continue to be paid in euro's despite his moving back to the US. Jackpot.

He's a Jew btw.

Chatting with this girl from school about today's Arabic exam. She sits behind me in class, and i really like her, but i am afraid to talk to her about serious love.

work sucks, i hate working. id rather sit and play video games. and have money just magically appear in my bank account.

np in extremo
~gR~