The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Chatting with this girl from school about today's Arabic exam. She sits behind me in class, and i really like her, but i am afraid to talk to her about serious love.

73085.jpg

Dress like that and sing "Burning Up" to her.

You'll be irresistable.

changing my underwear, cuz i just shit myself after seeing this

11/30/07 Colorado Springs, CO United States The Black Sheep
Dying Fetus, Cephalic Carnage, Skeletonwitch, Demiricous, The Absence

big bands in a small-ish venue. man, its gonna be brutal!
~gR~

You still won't get away with the words "Inferior". I forgot... "superior" countries invade third world nations against the will of the UN and end up screwing themselves over because of it.
:kickass: You know I love your pathetically weak country. :cool:

Seriously though, shipping prices suck here. Know any cool local distros?

changing my underwear, cuz i just shit myself after seeing this

11/30/07 Colorado Springs, CO United States The Black Sheep
Dying Fetus, Cephalic Carnage, Skeletonwitch, Demiricous, The Absence

big bands in a small-ish venue. man, its gonna be brutal!
~gR~
Looks fun, although Dying Fetus would be the only band I'd buy on CD.

thats weird, why is demiricous orange? i didnt do it... THE BOARD HAS A GHOST!!!

yes, that show will be most epic.

did anyone figure out who the UM stabber was?

np darkthrone
~gR~

oh god not the UM stabber...

anyway today I decided im going to learn how to play drums...anyone here play drums and mind telling me where a good place to start is?

other than that i got yelled at in gym class for not having laces in my sneakers. my sneakers are sewn shut, yet for some reason the gym teacher thinks that isnt safe enough and decided to fail me for that class today.

im just lost on the whole how to get into it thing...idk maybe i can find a drummer at my school to give some advice. i just really feel like paying a shitload for lessons when i can get basic free advice and just practice myself

I want to buy a drum kit eventually. I will start out on easy shit first like ACDC.

A guy I worked with in the past was a really well-known black metal drummer around here and the first song he ever learned was Angel of Death.

i could never teach myself to play a drum set. i cant get my hands and feet n*sync

i'm sure you can find a drum teacher in NJ. the trick is convincing your parents to let you have a drumset. maybe get a decent electric one so you dont piss off the entire state with that racket
~gR~

I can't imagine it takes that much skill to be a sufficient black metal drummer. As long as you can keep decent time in conventional beats, and have the stamina to belt out the blasts.

I can't imagine it takes that much skill to be a sufficient black metal drummer. As long as you can keep decent time in conventional beats, and have the stamina to belt out the blasts.

Some black metal is really hard (Bal-Sagoth, etc) but shit like Darkthrone is real simple. Still, time is very important and you have to a good ear.

listenin to general surgery, mad cus i cant find tabs for the song im listenin to. today mostly sucked cus i had a white shirt on and this gay ass emo kid threw a marker at me, so i had a big purple stain on the front of my shirt the whole day.

for some reason your post made me laugh:lol:

anyway im bidding for this camera on ebay, i hate ebay...my nerves get all jumpy waiting for the damn bidding to end