The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'd love to know what an English muffin is. Maybe it's just a muffin that got stolen by pirates and taken somewhere foreign and savage. Poor bastard.

Imaginatorium-b02007muff.jpg

Trying to fill up this new Ipod on my day off, goddamn this is taking forever. I started by putting only the "essential" albums on there, then i realized i have too many essentials.

I have a 30GB Zune and 59.5 GB of music. I really really hate not having it all on it though, I used to be able to and it was brilliant..

I'm going to look into getting the biggest Ipod classic. I don't particularly want an Ipod but I don't want one of those big PMP things and they seem like the only other things that have huge enough storage.

Anyone know of a good music player that actually has replaceable batteries? I want a new one, but it really annoys me that Apple seals the iPod cases and then charges absurd fees for replacing the battery.

iRiver actually runs on AA batteries.
But tiny, tiny size (1gb). Flash, though - indestructible. Good for running or something.

I'd want something in the 20GB+ range.

edit: and also not some retarded shit that runs on AA batteries

If i have an album i just downloaded in a folder i have to unzip it first on my desktop. Then I can transfer it on Itunes. It sucks i can't take the whole folder and transfer all my downloaded albums all at once.

Fucking duh!

iTunes can't unzip anything

You can extract the files to a specific folder though. That is probably quicker than loading individual albums on the iPod one at a time.