The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Finished with hw, checking forum. It's awesome that I have first block free tomorrow and don't have to go in till 9:35.

So did you buy the creatine i told you about or what.

Not yet, i think i'm going to get some Friday after my Finance test. Just got to find a place to get it, i don't really like GNC's prices on Creatine. You said Walmart has it?

Just in time too, work out day friday. Creatine is taken before workout? Directly or 30 minutes before or what?

You said Walmart has it?

Just in time too, work out day friday. Creatine is taken before workout? Directly or 30 minutes before or what?
I heard Walmart has it so you might want to check online first. If not, try another health food store etc and stay away from GNC. As far as when Creatine is taken, its better to take it after your workout.

I swear I remember my trainers telling me to stay away from Creatine and Kashi(or whatever the chick protein is called)

I've heard horror stories about Creatine but also have heard from alot of people that have been taking it for many years that they have had no side effects. I'm all about building muscle so i'll probably take it. Everyone's body reacts differently.

Never heard of Kashi but Creatine is harmless. The worst that will happen is that you will get slightly dehydrated. But if you drink enough water throughout the day (recommended 7-9 glasses) you'll be fine.

I'm all about building muscle so i'll probably take it. Everyone's body reacts differently.
Exactly. It's not like Barry Bonds is giving you this shit.:lol:

I've heard horror stories about Creatine but also have heard from alot of people that have been taking it for many years that they have had no side effects. I'm all about building muscle so i'll probably take it. Everyone's body reacts differently.

Ive done really well on whey as I see your using. Ive gained 15 lbs , same waist size etc etc in about 2 months of lifting, only been in freeweights about a month

Ive done really well on whey as I see your using. Ive gained 15 lbs , same waist size etc etc in about 2 months of lifting, only been in freeweights about a month

I take whey after every physical activity i do and space my protein out every 3 hours. I'm seeing definite improvements, but it all just takes time really. I dropped 20-30 pounds of fat over the summer from working out, now it's time to put 20-30 pounds of muscle on.

Solid advice, if you're working out daily and not doing this, you're going to get fucked up haha.

Do you jog? Does it decrease your muscle mass?
Personally I don't jog. Partly because i hate it and because i lift pretty heavy on leg day. It depends on what your goal is. Creatine will help you "bulk" and in return you will become stronger. Then you can choose where you want to go from there.

Personally I don't jog. Partly because i hate it and because i lift pretty heavy on leg day. It depends on what your goal is. Creatine will help you "bulk" and in return you will become stronger. Then you can choose where you want to go from there.

Hmm ok. I was jogging 4-5 miles a day, but i've cut that down to 2.5 miles a day now. I will pick up the Creatine either tomorrow or Friday. :headbang: