The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Remember the formula...
Tragedy+time=comedy.
By my calculations, you have about 13 years before jokes become mildly comedic and remotely undevoid of taste.

What do Siberia and Virginia Tech have in common?

They are both -33 today

Seriously though, I've seen people photoshop pictures of the twin towers with Ulk Hogan in there and I thought they were the funniest pictures I had seen about 9/11

Yeah, it was sad that it happened and it opened people's eyes to a lot of shit, but you need to laugh at shit like that because of how absurd it all is.

You don't? I have heard it plenty of times before.
The jokes will always be tasteless and uncalled for, but they won't be so bad after a while.
Take the holocaust, for example... I hear a ton of people making jokes about that, and 6 million died there. Their still terrible and make people go ohhh, that's terrible! But it's not ultimate bad karma any more.

hulksmashwtc500.jpg

I can't help but laugh at the last one

HEY GUYS I MADE UP A JOKE

READY?

OK

What do you call two gay scientists having sex?

A large hardon collider.

stirring up emo's on youtube,i know it's a little childish but it's really fun and quite addictive,i encourage others to give a try,they are everywhere where i live and really upset me even to look at,like i said a little childish but somewhat satisfying

Just got done writing a critique of Robert Goodin's explanation of "special obligations". It's a good critique but now that I have all my thoughts sorted out I feel like it's way too obvious. I feel like the same criticism must already be published by someone somewhere. I also have to do a presentation next week on a Bernard Williams article for the same class. Graduate school is a lot of work and it's making my brain hurt. It's a good kind of hurt though.