The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I only had one glass of white wine and somehow I'm drunk... what?? how did this happen?
I think I just called my boyfriend and told him something really inappropriate

it was just one glass

Maybe you blacked out and thus don't remember the other 3 bottles of white wine.

Going to bed. Or rather, going to go read Machiavelli and then go to bed (fuck AP Euro). Night, y'all.

I only had one glass of white wine and somehow I'm drunk... what?? how did this happen?
I think I just called my boyfriend and told him something really inappropriate

"Heeeeeyyyy, DAaaarLING:.. I JUST had a NIGGEER COCK In my PUUUUUSEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY bEEEEEECause I cjust candt wait for that llloong to see youurr littlee jUEWCOCK!!

(response)

AND sTFU you BIETCH"

"Heeeeeyyyy, DAaaarLING:.. I JUST had a NIGGEER COCK In my PUUUUUSEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY bEEEEEECause I cjust candt wait for that llloong to see youurr littlee jUEWCOCK!!

(response)

AND sTFU you BIETCH"

haha, nah, nothing like that. It was actually kinda funny but nothing I'd talk about here ;)

Waiting for pizza to get here. T. Anthony's is awesome, but all the college students eat there so on weekends it can be a long wait.

EDIT: It came as I was typing this. Now I'm eating it as I'm typing this. It's awesome.

Drinking some Brahma beer (the best brazilian beer, it tastes a lot like Budweiser) and listening to Entombed's Clandestine for the first time. Sounds great so far, fours first songs gone.