The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hmm... I have pizza in my freezer. It's not great pizza, but I may have need of it at some point tonight.

A girl from my Greek class convinced me to go to the UMaine football game tonight. We actually played very well. Either that or Stonybrook sucks abysmally.

:mad:

Apparently, there's a new pizza place in town...I am very tempted to try it now...I enjoy pizza that's actually cooked in an oven, not like that Pizza Hut trash!

I decided to go to the takeaway that's been in the town since 1989. I never managed to before even though I've lived here for years and there are only 3 take aways..

Anyway good point: you can actually clearly see the pizza being made (including the base) right in front of you because the whole kitchen is right behind the counter with no partition wall woo. I always feared they might spit in it if they don't like the look of the customer or something, not a problem with theis place.

bad point, a cockroach scuttled past me (before I killed it) while I was sitting there...

A girl from my Greek class convinced me to go to the UMaine football game tonight. We actually played very well. Either that or Stonybrook sucks abysmally.

Though I have an extremely low knowledge of football in any form, my friends who do talk about football never bring up UMaine football. Do you guys have a big program?

Though I have an extremely low knowledge of football in any form, my friends who do talk about football never bring up UMaine football. Do you guys have a big program?

They tend to focus on education at UMaine, they do not send scouts to some rural high school in Georgia to hopefully get the next Heisman trophy winner.

No. We haven't made a bowl game since 1965.

I hope that's not all you two talked about there.

Indeed not.

They tend to focus on education at UMaine, they do not send scouts to some rural high school in Georgia to hopefully get the next Heisman trophy winner.

Football is the only reason there are black people at my school.

About to go to bed for 6 hours, then get up, get a cab to the airport and catch a plane to the U.S. for a month. Don't miss me too much. :kickass: