The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oh, definitely. I actually do not find it very extreme at all (then again a lot of noise has kinda worn thin on the brutal factor to me...I still find it pretty razor's-edge sometimes, but most of the time I'm like "oh cool some noise" and it isn't shocking to me), except the parts with high-end feedback and metal clanging, which undoubtedly fucking rule. I'll agree that it is a very warm piece, whereas some of his more computer-oriented pieces are more cold and digital.

Did you ever get the friend request for that noise guy that I tolf him to check your shit out? He happens to be the bassist in Velnias. If it interests you.

Playing with my rats... I went to an animal shelter today to give some attention to some lonely animals, it's nice to come home afterward to my babies, they're so sweet :)

Spent all day working on my car with a friend. Took us about ten hours to do something that would've taken 2 or 3 if we'd known what we were doing. Such is car maintenance, I guess.

Anyway, just got cleaned up, had a delicious grilled cheese sandwich with fruit juice, and now sitting around wondering if I should do homework, play computer games, or continue surfing the forums.

Going to school tomorrow, gonna do some paper work, then going to visit a friend to get my academic books. Only 6 days for school, the first day is gonna be interesting.

Listening to Anata and just finished chopping up this branch that fell from the wind storm last night. Get in there like a man, like a logger!

I talk funny to my hamster.
But I've never called it my baby. It's a hamster tbh.

It's an expression. I wasn't being literal, obviously.

And rats have a lot more personality than hamsters tbh. Rats are extremely intelligent (about on the same level of dogs) and are a hell of a lot more affectionate than hamsters.