The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Right now I'm busting to drop a shit which will probably be at least a triple flusher and quite likely cause clogging so I'm going to wait until work is over and I'll drop it at a Maccas on the way home.

I'm sounding guilty? You're the one who just watched a movie about people fucking animals.

Well, to be exact, it was about people being fucked by animals. And, psychologically speaking, what isn't fascinating about that? Just because one finds something interesting doesn't necessarily mean that they would want to participate in it.

buttsex!

Nothing. I have to go to the Dentist soon. :mad:

I have an extensive list of songs and have to make a girlfriend mix cds. We listened to a lot of country and rebba last night especially.

artists I have to download(it's gonna to be a bitch)

kenny chessney(shitloads of songs) and same goes for all
garth brooks
tim mcgraw
rodnie adkins
sugar land
sara evans
lonestar
bon jovi

I have not heard so much country music in my fucking life. Atleast there's some buck cherry and nickeback on there. I might sneak some shit on there also like AiC soundgarden and velvet revolver,etc...

You're like another llama here or what just shut the fuck up and die please then listen to warning or something.

You're like another llama here or what just shut the fuck up and die please then listen to warning or something.

I was actually referring to v5s post, not yours. The time gap is due to my ISP being a dick and my username is the same username I use many other places, it just so happens that there are other users with the word llama in their username on this site.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words.