The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Internet is working for now. Last night I went to the mid fall festival and they had this really long dragon lifted by people with a bunch of incense stuck in it.

Finished my homework earlier. Collage+photocopy, short paper, a couple basic design exercises (shading in pen etc.). Now I'm trying to figure out why the camera I borrowed from school is being weird.

Listening to some of Merzbow's Rainbow Electronics 2. I was psyched to find this in Newbury Comics today...it's been 2 or 3 years since I first heard it.

Reading the threads about Dodens. Both of them are fucking retarded, but out of the ashes of this failure comes my personal favorite quote ever/in a long time, which is currently nestled in blackmail's sig.

I won't say it is mellow, but I do not find it all that harsh. It sounds much warmer than a lot of other harsh noise pieces.

Oh, definitely. I actually do not find it very extreme at all (then again a lot of noise has kinda worn thin on the brutal factor to me...I still find it pretty razor's-edge sometimes, but most of the time I'm like "oh cool some noise" and it isn't shocking to me), except the parts with high-end feedback and metal clanging, which undoubtedly fucking rule. I'll agree that it is a very warm piece, whereas some of his more computer-oriented pieces are more cold and digital.