The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

explained to my mother how to use a video recorder.

trying to not start liking some Oi! punk but I really do.

Two dragons fucking a car.
dragonsandcars01_edit.jpg
A 1971 Hemi Cuda at that.

*speaks to self* Mwahahahah it's all falling into place. First I will rule GMD, then UM, then the whole internetz!!!

Fuck I'm bored.

I hate living in the middle of fucking nowhere.

waitin for this airsoft competition tommorow with some friends over, probably gona get owned.

dammit I am an enraged paraplegic tumor and I call for no more! This is madness at gay dome. Tell these kids that post here that they need to get some skillsssz!!! i've had ittt!! The honor has been ripped from the chasm. They will never be toombed!! NO!!!!

Going to the doctor. The right toenail of my thumb got ripped off, and i'm having this bad aches whenever i try to walk.

Going to the doctor. The right toenail of my thumb got ripped off, and i'm having this bad aches whenever i try to walk.

I knew a guy who got his thumb slammed in a car door, and i mean SLAMMED! His thumb turned black and one day just fell off. I don't think he went to the doctor, because only culos go to the doctor. Cept if you're really sick like pissing blood or decapitated yourself internally then maybe you should.

It hurts pretty badly. I kept it for 2 months thinking that the pain will go away, but nothing has happened since, i think it got worse.