The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I also have work tonight. Saturday is the busiest day of the week (usually something like 12 to 15 birthday parties), so there will already be a ton of people there when I get it... I suppose that's better than opening and having to sit there for two hours before there are any customers.

I hope I don't have to do a party. I also hope that nobody wants to play x-box. We have this room where people can pay $5 to play x-box for an hour, and somebody has to be in there to watch them so they don't break shit or let their friends in without paying. You'd think that sitting in a comfy chair for an hour wouldn't be the least desirable task, but it is. So fucking boring. It's made worse by the fact that nine times out of ten they want to play Rock Band and everyone sucks at it so you just have to sit there while they butcher songs. I had to do it last night and these guys fucking ruined Battery.

I also hope we play tonight. I need to get my 'tag on.

I bet it would be pretty bad tbh. Doubtful you would sleep with them and they would get hair EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE! :cry:

They're surprising unmessy as it happens.
Bah. My stereotypes, they hurt.

Going for some food. Went on some comp sci activity/teambuilding shit for two days. The only bit that actually team built was the drinking, and me finally managing to get my first go on a joint. Only took 18 fucking years. My mates suck. Luckily all the comp sci people I know are casual users, so I got decent access hopefully.
Word association ftw though. Spread round via the "MARCO"
"POLO!" you get it route.
Missed the first one, luckily in the second one she just stared at my shirt and said "AMON"

Trying to decide between sleep and drinking. May go for sleep. I'll drink tomorrow, to drown the envitable 8-0 loss to Stoke :(

Wow. 3.25 here:erk:

Chicagoland FUCK YEAH!

Anyway, I just got back from jamming with this random dude that lives next to my friend. He wants to play shit like Nickelback and whatnot since that's what all the girls like, but he wants to play shit like Tool as well once we get a band together. I don't really care as I just want to get out and start playing at bars.

After that, I had dinner with my friend at his parents house since he is taking care of some stuff for them while they are in Belgium.

When did you get a job?
Like about 5 weeks ago or something like that. I'm a custodian at the Belfast Co-op (it's a healthfood store). It's a good job, as I don't deal with assholes or dumb fucks.
Even though I do have to deal with the occasional crazy person.