The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Downloading the Call of Cthulhu movie that was made in 2005. Might as well watch it since the guy who always interrupts my me time is doing community service today.

What's the difference between Digiorno and Delissio? Don't they have the same commercials/slogan?

Not sure.

also:

Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn up.

I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him.

Just because swans mate for life, I don't think its that big a deal. First of all, if you're a swan, you're probably not going to find a swan that looks much better than the one you've got, so why not mate for life?

If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you.

I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

If you go flying back through time and you see somebody else flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Yay! I'm drinking coffee and I'm using my original avatar too - switch it!

Lulz, not sure if I will but I'm considering it since I took some new pics (though they turned out a bit blurry). And why did you switch your avatar? The other one was better...

Lulz, not sure if I will but I'm considering it since I took some new pics (though they turned out a bit blurry). And why did you switch your avatar? The other one was better...

I like this one better. The look of Miloš perfectly describes my view on this board. I take it seriously, but there's a slight smile on my face that says something abstract that everyone can explain on his own. My personality is the same and I eat people and fuck horses and shit.

And BTW, show me them pictures.

I'm currently listening to While Heaven Wept on myspace- first song just ended, actually- and I'm a little confused as to how this is classified as doom. Aside from being down-tempo it's not very... doomy. Maybe it was just that one song, but the second one isn't sounding a whole lot doomier.