The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

yeah, the 4th girl from the left is awesome, but i'd fuck anything on the page

Even this?

23547428.jpg

30% body fat isn't really abnormal, lots of people are walking around with 40-45% bodyfat

i never said it was a "female's job" to look sexy, i was just bitching about the girls that get 6-pack abs with buns of steel, or get really super-skinny, or get ugly-colored tans to try to look sexy, these women actually looked sexy-er before they started morphing themselves to look sexy

30% body fat is pretty bad when you're not overweight or close to overweight

females who overachieve to be bodybuilders or whatever aren't doing it to please men and sexiness should not be your goal, being happy with yourself should be. of course most people who overtrain and get down to like 8% body fat will never be happy with themselves because they are zealous perfectionists but yanno.

30% body fat is pretty bad when you're not overweight or close to overweight

females who overachieve to be bodybuilders or whatever aren't doing it to please men and sexiness should not be your goal, being happy with yourself should be. of course most people who overtrain and get down to like 8% body fat will never be happy with themselves because they are zealous perfectionists but yanno.

having you body fat at 30% (as opposed to about 20%) could possible be a symptom of a lack of muscle weight, a random person's muscles should increase enough to allow them to continue moving without pain when they gain fat, a person reaching 50% body fat has a serious health problem, morbidly obese people usually have a huge amount of muscle underneath the fat, the fattest human i've ever seen is a woman who spends all day casually walking around all day without any kind of cane or walker or wheelchair

yes the females with 6-pack abs are overzealous with body-image issues and they vomit when they see me flirt with squishy women

There are books, but they're written by classic rock faggots, so they underestimate obscure metal album's worth and overestimate all of the different editions of classic hard rock albums.

I'm all drunkified. I don't know what I'm in the mood to listen to. First recommendation wins. Try to make it metal and something you think I haven't heard. yay!

Reason #24578934595934 why I <333333 Onder.

I started a lifting routine yesterday, and I am going to get SO RIPPED. I'm probably like 30% body fat right now which is just sad.

Reminder: it is not the female's job to be appealing to the male

ya and they wear eyeliner cuz they want to look like racoons....you're an idiot.

I got my car. I bought a 2004 Ford Focus with less than 35,000 miles on it from a Ford dealership and I got a free four years/48,000 miles full warranty on all parts and a five year tire and wheel damage package as an incentive for buying it.

If the sea were yoohoo, Thor would be able to drink everything from that gourd the giants had that dipped into the sea when Thor lowered it.