The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That kind of stuff makes me not want to be a parent. As a kid I went to the park a lot, and I frequently got bitched at by mothers with little kids telling me I shouldn't climb trees or jump off of stuff. They acted as if being a mother gave them authority over me, a person who is not even their child.

I think humans could be healthier psychologically if the way parenting works were changed in some small ways.

Getting reacquainted with this forum.

I made this thread five years ago. Back in the days of Rabid Headbanger and Dave. Nice to see it's still going stong, haha. :)

Shit, someone remembers me?

I just assumed I would be long forgotten, haha. I was young (15) and kinda retarded when I posting and really the only person I've kept in contact with is Necuratul or Dodens Grav or whatever the hell he went by.

I joined before you did. I lurked here a lot for a while, and became a regular about three or so years ago. I've changed my name a lot, though.

I joined before you did. I lurked here a lot for a while, and became a regular about three or so years ago. I've changed my name a lot, though.

Ahh, gotchya. I was wondering why I didn't recognize your name at all!

Just finished an ambient cover of Amesoeurs - Amesoeurs, as a gift for one of my close buddies. <3

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/despondent-visions[/soundcloud]

Hey all. Haven't been on here much lately :p Planning a trip to the US and Canada at the moment. Looking to arrive in July and stay about 3 months, Jul/Aug in Canada and Sept in US. Not exactly sure where I'm going yet but it would be good to catch up with a few UM crew. Also, any good gigs happening in that period?