The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Had our first meeting of the Iowa Juggling Club this semester, and back in the library doing my Greek Comp homework. Thinking of flying to Boston next month to see LG. Six weeks to Spring Break is just too damn long. It will be over $300 in travel for a single weekend, but I'm dying here.

Wow, I am jealous. Say hey to John Gallo. I'm sure he'll be there.

He was, and i'm gay with people that are considered awesome, as I rarely go up and bother them. But Revelation was great, and sadly more people were there for Pilgrim(direct support) than probably the best Doom band ever.

god I fucking hate women. Just reply to a message. Is it really that hard? Why do you have to waste my time?

He was, and i'm gay with people that are considered awesome, as I rarely go up and bother them. But Revelation was great, and sadly more people were there for Pilgrim(direct support) than probably the best Doom band ever.

Yeah, it was the same at Days of the Doomed fest last year. Orodruin had the biggest crowd, but by the end of the night there couldn't have been much more than 30 people there to see Revelation. It was quite late though.

Supposed to be doing homework for my Korean class, but started reading about Slavic mythology. I just remembered this time in my world history class in high school when my teacher pointed out a similarity between some snakelike demons in the Vedas and the gorgons, and it prompted me to examine further similarities between different Indo-European mythologies. Things like how Indra is similar to Zeus.

Now I just found this, which means another delay.