The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

^ Happy barfday.

Today I have a meeting with my thesis supervisor and I don't really have anything to show him, haha.

I have a 54% in my managerial economics class. I have three grades remaining and have to do well on all of them to get a fucking C. Fuck

you sound like most of my students. I had a student come up to me and ask if she's failing (which she is), and if it's possible for her to pass. I told her if she did all of the work it's possible, but it's gonna be hard

I'm actually playing Knights of the Old Republic for the first time, on xbox. Really digging it so far, to be honest though I'm more of a wizards and swords fantasy type of person than a galactical type. I love sci-fi movies and books, but pretty old school when it comes to video games. Gimme a necromancer with a wicked dagger over a Sith any day.

you sound like most of my students. I had a student come up to me and ask if she's failing (which she is), and if it's possible for her to pass. I told her if she did all of the work it's possible, but it's gonna be hard

Sounds like she was hoping to get penetrated for a passing grade.

After much subterfuge, Eligos finally landed another job!

I'll be providing aviation tech support for a subsidiary of a certain aerospace company that's been all over the news lately. It's gonna be an awesome name to have on my resume, and they're one of the prime employers in my area. $21 an hour, the opportunity to work at home for half of my work week, and resources that would make anyone with a background in IT or Help Desk drool. Hot damn.

After much subterfuge, Eligos finally landed another job!

I'll be providing aviation tech support for a subsidiary of a certain aerospace company that's been all over the news lately. It's gonna be an awesome name to have on my resume, and they're one of the prime employers in my area. $21 an hour, the opportunity to work at home for half of my work week, and resources that would make anyone with a background in IT or Help Desk drool. Hot damn.

Fuck yeah.

When do you start?

I'm actually playing Knights of the Old Republic for the first time, on xbox. Really digging it so far, to be honest though I'm more of a wizards and swords fantasy type of person than a galactical type. I love sci-fi movies and books, but pretty old school when it comes to video games. Gimme a necromancer with a wicked dagger over a Sith any day.

Great game. If you have a decent computer, I'd suggest you download Steam, buy it and play it on your computer. It's an old game so it will be cheap. The loading time on a modern computer is significantly less than it is on the Xbox.

Great game. If you have a decent computer, I'd suggest you download Steam, buy it and play it on your computer. It's an old game so it will be cheap. The loading time on a modern computer is significantly less than it is on the Xbox.

I have a pretty crappy computer, it was free though so no complaints. Mainly just for school and music.