The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's a bitch to have to eat more than you desire. I'm glad my appetite and my muscle goals are aligned and I feel sated but not hungry or overstuffed on the amount required for slight strength gains.

Out of beer.

Listening to Asphyx. Thinking about spending tonight at home but I don't even know how.

After years of training, set backs and hoops to jump over, Ive finally opened up my own yoga studio.

Im finally in a career, not just working at a job. I get to do what I love, and not dread going into work. Fuck yeah. Lets hope it takes off.

It's a bitch to have to eat more than you desire. I'm glad my appetite and my muscle goals are aligned and I feel sated but not hungry or overstuffed on the amount required for slight strength gains.
Trying to become a human monster is not easy :erk:

I have to be constantly eating throughout the day or else I loose weight.

I could eat Taco Bell 6x a day and not gain a fucking ounce.

And that fucking sucks, m8

I have to be constantly eating throughout the day or else I loose weight.

I could eat Taco Bell 6x a day and not gain a fucking ounce.

Must be nice. If I get my Taco Bell usual, any weight loss that I've achieved is thrown out the window.

Drinking Coffee. Female friend txted on her break from work earlier, she's going to come over and smoke me up in a few days. :cool:

130. Worship my sweet skinny ass.

I actually made an effort of working out and trying to gain weight around my second year of college, and actually saw/felt what I thought to be some improvement, but I gave up when I realized even reaching the normal 2000 calories a day is too much work.

I love TB… number 7 all the way man.

Then again I like most junk food. My weight fluctuates but never goes pass 110.

I currently weigh 236.5 lbs.

Mathiäs;10810384 said:
215-220. Have gained muscle mass lately, I used to be at 205-215. Trying to get down to the 185 range.

130. Worship my sweet skinny ass.

I actually made an effort of working out and trying to gain weight around my second year of college, and actually saw/felt what I thought to be some improvement, but I gave up when I realized even reaching the normal 2000 calories a day is too much work.

Alright, but how tall are you people?

I fluctuate between 125-135, standing at 5'7

Also taco bell.... meximelts, add sour cream. Four of them, every time, with a baja blast freeze.

And has anyone had the chocolate covered strawberry shake from McDonalds yet? Fuckin CHRONIC!