The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Enjoying my last day off. Getting drunk and just had a fucking delicious spicy dragon roll. Wish more sushi places existed in WV, very rare here.

ARRIVAL is pretty good. i had the same reaction as with villeneuve's previous movie SICARIO, where the in-the-moment experience mostly had me fully engaged but it didn't hold up too well when considered as a whole. he's doing the new BLADE RUNNER and potentially a new DUNE movie, and i'm a bit more upbeat about that than i would've been after, say, PRISONERS came out.

i haven't seen DOCTOR STRANGE but the consensus seems to be it's better and more distinctive than your average assembly line marvel movie, but not enough to be really good.

Thanks for this! I do like corny marvel movies and I this doctor strange is going to be out of the theatres soon so I'll have to catch it tomorrow. I'll do the double movie tomorrow after some hipster as fuck black light black metal yoga lol.

Drinking coffee, went on a ferry a few days ago before christmas, think i posted about it. I was scared shitless and thought it was going to flip over. After I thought maybe i was just perceiving that it was. It got shut down because it's to dangerous to go across the lake. :lol:

I've been to theme parts that did not bother me, and I literally almost pissed my pants and stuff on this thing.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
drinking coffee with milk. its disgusting. Now i have to go to the store soon in the cold to get half n half. its a cold and cruel world and no one cares.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I hung out with a chick who manages a grow shop the other night and after much deliberation have changed my definition of 'the worst kind of person'. God, I hate serious stoners. All of the stupid, none of the charm.

What do you define as a "serious stoner"? I kinda consider myself a stoner (I haven't NOT had weed in months)... but then again, I'm not dumb like some stoners either. :lol:

I'd define it as someone who's suffering the prolonged effect of the memory loss while no longer benefiting creatively from the neural misfiring.

By serious I mean culturally. Repping rasta colors and pot leafs, boring me to fucking death about strains and other specific information I never asked about, etc. Basically people who live marijuana and seem to assume it's interesting to everyone. Welcome to adulthood faggot, being a pot scholar actually isn't that cool.

Yeah true. I'm not that knowledgeable at all about strains. I just get from the same person every time, he knows more than I do and hasn't sold me bad weed ever. :lol: I don't really give a fuck, I just like getting high and checking tunes, going for walks and shit. And memes.

I think people going on and on about things that I don't give two shits about is annoying in general. I was at the bar last night, and got roped into an in depth conversation about beer with two hipsters. Though I like beer a lot, I can only talk about it for so long until ADHD kicks in and i completely and noticeably stop paying attention.

To really geek out with someone and it not be annoying both parties gotta be into it.

Edit: a few weeks ago went to this vegan pot dinner thing with comedians and stuff. Honestly I went because my boyfriend works (or worked) with the girl hosting it. I'm the worst with comedy (never think anything is funny unless it's situational or wasn't meant to be funny). I guess it was one of those "let's test your patience, Cam!" thing. I can't do edibles because I get paranoid but was being hella greedy and hella curious so I tried like a few bites of a few things there. And when it hit-- it hit hard. It became a huge blur of mouthing off about the specifics of the food (vegan, gluten free, organic, pot infused whatever the fuck). Then the comedians started their sets and I couldn't get any of the jokes or overthought them to death until I went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet with my clothes (gross I know), and just felt the world spin spin spin for a couple minutes before I could face it again. What an awful night. So what's worse than a nerd talking to you about something extremely specific? The same nerd talking to you about multiple specific things until your head is spinning :lol: suppose that might've been an anxiety attack. Who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: Carpe Mortem