The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Maybe they rolled out last second.....

i1ryKKN.gif

Listening to a rough mix of my buddy Mead Thief's second album. Really fucking good! Tapping right into that Brocas Helm/Manilla Road/Ironsword fast & epic sound. So many dudes I know doing no drum machine one-man band stuff are putting out incredible material lately.

His first album for anybody interested. This new material blows it out of the water.

Life is a fucking trip.
Cass and I entered a polyamorous relationship and this has been a tremendous upswing in my life. Its totally unexplored territory for me, and especially so after years of fearing something like that - not out of jealousy, but how people can use that system to abuse others. Though, like...the person we're in a polyam triad with is really sweet and someone that means a whole lot to me in the short amount of time we've been around each other.

This chapter of my life has been a massive gain. I've never felt this happy in my life ya'll.

Half your luck, it's much better to spend life happy than wallowing in shit.

No fucking kidding man. Its starting to reflect well in the music I make too. I've stepped away from writing metal adjacent stuff and started focusing on more sounds associated with minimalism and electronic structures. Its been hella fun, and its what I've needed to make for a while.

Reactions: MasterpieceMesias