The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, you can play against CPU's or with friends.

Info on downloading Risk

I was the first army to get eliminated :erk:

Now there's only the light blue guy and the red guy left. The red guy made an amazing comeback, he only had one country and now he has half of the world.

edit: nevermind, red is getting pretty savagely pwned.

edit: nevermind, red's back on the offensive. You know what, I'll just come back later and say who won. This may take a while.

Your ruler of the world, ladies and gentlemen: ted
risk.jpg

I only won because the crap AI is actually really crap =/
No one attacked me! All they did was fortify their countries and defended when I attacked.

Damn all this Risk fun makes me want to start up my own game. I know there is a better version out there. If I find it, I'll post it.

I'm currently writing what is quite frankly an abysmally articulated paper regarding the pessimistic nature through which Plato understands the human cognitive condition. I'm extremely unsatisfied with the way it's turning out, and I think much of it has to do with the fact that my professor mentioned that I can hand in a revised version of any paper at any point during the semester which will subvert the previous grade.

Just finished half of my Astronomy assignment. The other half is slated for tomorrow. Now I'm probably going to get started on The Inferno. I'm also feeling pleased because I realized I have more time than I thought to write my Classics paper.

I chose one easy opponent this time, whom I named Seraphim LOL. It was a fun game, his army was mainly concentrated in west africa, mine in central europe. The first half of the game saw North America largely untouched, because during that time I was mainly trying to conquer Asia. After I was successful with that, I attacked North America with armies from Greenland, Alaska, and South America, and eventually won.

risk4.jpg

Studying for tomorrow's Psych exam. The Anthropology exam after it should be easier so I'll leave studying for that to tomorrow morning. I just loaded my luggage into my friend's car who will take me to Bangor tomorrow so I can catch the southbound bus.